Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

by Now In Store Inc.

Catalogs, Line Sheets, PDF Viewer, Barcodes, Order Forms, ...

Dekora Concept Store

Extremely useful if you need a catalog! The online catalog version UI is great and the printable version is gorgeous. It works awesome for our company, and is the best catalog app on the Shopify App store! Word.

MuseumsEtc

Looks a great app and much easier to use than competitors with more stylish results too.

Cheeky Chic

very comprehensive app and easy to use.

D&M Collectibles

Does not work. Uploads the products just fine but when the click the Catalog to modify the front and back covers, it directs us to a page that is not clickable. On our end, this does not work.

Very disappointing. Looking elsewhere for a similar builder.

Etruscany

Very good, I tried it whilst my shop is still in the process of being built and this is a great tool! Would be interested in using it once the shop is ready... :)

Darkponydesigns.com

Wonderful product - easy to use!

Computa-connect

Great product backed up by amazing support.

Amazing features and easy to use.

Full Auto - l'airsoft à prix canon

I tried a few different solutions before landing on now in store. I must say, it's the most comprehensive and easy to use catalog far by a long shot. great stuff.

INDIE the Boutique

I absolutely love this app, it's easy to use and the catalogs look amazing. I recommend this app for everyone to use. It's not time consuming and its simple!

LYNBOND 2000

This app makes life so much easier and quicker. Integrating your website and brochures makes perfect sense. wasting money and time on doing things twice is now a thing of the past.