Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

by Now In Store Inc.

Catalogs, Line Sheets, PDF Viewer, Barcodes, Order Forms, ...

INDIE the Boutique

I absolutely love this app, it's easy to use and the catalogs look amazing. I recommend this app for everyone to use. It's not time consuming and its simple!

LYNBOND 2000

This app makes life so much easier and quicker. Integrating your website and brochures makes perfect sense. wasting money and time on doing things twice is now a thing of the past.

SILKY SOCKS - official store

Amazing APP! So easy and hassle saving of designing my own catalog!

Andrea Bonelli

I just joined with a professional membership and created a catalog. I was only able to see my catalog for a couple hours and now I cannot view or download. I keep getting a 500 error and it's been this way for 2 days. Had I emailed the link to my wholesale accounts to view my catalog I would be embarrassed.

Not a good start.

**** Update

App is buggy, my catalog title is cut off from the online version, and it seems like the developers, once they get your money, stops caring. I would not recommend.

t-signer.com

That is not only a great app but also a powerful business tool leading to extra sales

The Oney Farm Family of Stores

I would recommend this app for anyone offering a catalog via email or hard copy. A big time saver!

TADASANA GOATS | the Bohemian Yogini Shop

I like the guided tour upon the initial free trial. And then they offer you a free 3 month trial for providing this review... a nice incentive. I"m new to creating catalogs, so we'll see how the next three months go.
www.TadasanaGoats.com

Redback Sport

WOW, What a great APP!
This is going to save me so much time.

Rebel Road

I have been spending hours to create my own catalogue, UNTILL I FOUND YOUR APP. Its so fast and simple to install and use. Thank you

nanifashion

This is how Shopify app should be like.
-Easy to install
-Easy to understand
-East to implement
And most important, give an additional value to your business, which is exactly what this app does.

Good Luck.