Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

by Now In Store Inc.

Catalogs, Line Sheets, PDF Viewer, Barcodes, Order Forms, ...

Michele Benjamin - Jewelry Design

The "Now in Store" catalog builder is truly an amazing app - Highly recommended for the wholesale feature, downloadability and fast store integration.

Future Light - LED Lights South Africa

Extremely useful app this! Even with the trial option it has saved my heaps of time since I am expanding my product range constantly!

Precious Angels Boutique

Love this app you have just saved me so much time that I don't really have at the moment ...I needed this to compliment my store and changing products ..very professional

SCENERY

Very impressed by this app!! Thank you 'Nowinstore'!
I'm not a whizz kid at all - and yet I managed to make my catalog without stress as the app is straightforward to use and the support people were quick to respond to my queries.
The template looks clean and stylish which makes it very compatible with the Shopify store templates too.

Passion Scene

Amazing services and beautiful catalogs. We plan to use this as a core source of sales for our store.

Tahoe Bath and Candle Works

We've needed to put together a catalog for quite some time but couldn't afford to spend the time or the money to get it done with a designer. This app will save us a boatload of both time and money.

Emily Davies Store

Top Notch App
Great To Keep your wholesalers up to date with prices, new products etc etc
Love it ...:)
keep the good work up Guys ...:)

Active Faith Sports

This app is awesome! This allows our company to easily put together our many products into a great looking catalog that we can share with our sales reps, stores, and even on our social networks. We love this app!

Shelllings

Thanks guys!

I used this app for the first time a few months ago, and was so incredibly happy with the result.

WAY cheaper than a graphic designer!

Would recommend for sure

Gregg

Geelong IT

A fantastic app for stores that are looking to send out catelogs, provide clients with prospectus pricing, or just need a catalog available when taking orders or providing information over the phone. Brilliant

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12