Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

by Now In Store Inc.

Catalogs, Line Sheets, PDF Viewer, Barcodes, Order Forms, ...

Rock It Tots

This looks like just what I need to launch myself into the world of wholesaling my products! Thanks for such a stylish solution!

12DollarTies.com

The best app yet! Makes it so easy to promote your store online or face to face.
Fantastic functions and easy to use!!!!

VIAPERA

Looks like a cool application which may save extra work

DBeth

Seems like a pretty cool app. Definitely a better way to reach out to your customers

Shop N Drop Groceries

I just installed this app. I have a segment of customers who are not tech savvy enough to order online. So they have been asking for a method by which they could call in their orders. Providing them with a catalog was the best method by which to do it. I am very happy with this app.

Ke`Chic Boutique

Just installed this app and it's exactly what I've been looking for. My boutique is mobile and we often dont' travel with our full inventory. This app allows me to create a pdf of my products and take orders on site for our additional items. Awesome app

Maître Philippe & Filles

I have just installed this app and it was something I was looking for for long time. I need a catalog for some of my customers in Berlin where I supply some good restaurants with french cheese. They always ask for a price list in paper form and this is the solution. The possibility to drag and drop and rearrange the products (because I sell saisonal cheese is perfect). The wholesale price editor and order form is a very good feature. I recommend this app warmly.
Best regards from Berlin,
Philippe

Scenic Labs

Slick app. Originally encountered a problem due to the format we use for our images (all PNG), but the team responded extremely quickly.

That said, print catalogs aren't a big part of business for our company. However, there are times when a dealer wants up-to-date line cards and rate sheets, and this will definitely blow their minds.

The only conceivable issue that I can see in that situation is that sometimes we have to offer different products at different wholesale prices, and I'm not sure if this would allow us to easily decide which categories would be discounted at whatever rate.

However, they obviously have the design competence to create all kinds of cool stuff, and I hope to see them offer more (from automated sliders on front page of the site to turnkey design of banner ads for remarketing, etc.

Vintage Confections custom lollipops and novelty sweets

Has potential but not enough options. We have both an Etsy and Shopify shop. Would be helpful to merge both since the two shops have different items. Also a search feature within the catalog would be helpful for customers looking for certain products or keywords. Would be nice to customize the page titles. We have a library of images people can use for their lollipops but if they can't search by keyword, makes a lookbook a challenge to flip through hundreds of pages.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next