Automatic Discounts & Gifts

Automatic Discounts & Gifts | Reviews

by Tabarnapp

Christmas Deals - Tiered Discounts + Gifts + Free Shipping

Myparquet.com

Really useful app that we are using since many months. If you have specific use case that you want to implement, their support is just amazing! They help by giving some really actionable hints.

Antigua

Very useful and easy to use. The set up with priority discount according to the product purchased comes very handy. Love it!
mujerantigua.com

Smart for Life

Great app and support is very helpful! Adds a much needed functionality not included in Shopify. Highly Recommended! A+++++

Samu-Knives

The urgency that the app creates at Product Page level, which leads straight to Checkout is crucial for visitors on the fence. An exclusive offer tips the scale in our favour. Derek was absolutely amazing as he was patient with my queries, and help me create a custom flow which is reaping dividends. Derek, consider offering a premium onboarding service :)

Sanibandz

This app does exactly what I was looking for. It automate my coupons using condition, so I can offer different Buy x get Y offer. This is the only app that can do this without being intrusive for the user. Customer support is also fast to answer and very helpful.

FCPeffects

Great app. It allows me to make my customers' experience very easy and seamless. Great service too! Highly recommended.

Fantasy World Jewelry

We use this app to give customers vlume discounts after certain amounts are reached in their shopping carts. It's good and it works:)
Fantasy World Jewelry, Inc.

elanunderwear.com

Outstanding customer service! They were able to customize some things for us and always responded quickly and clearly.
I highly recommend for those who are looking for the best discount app and gifts.

Mobius Store

Very easy to set up and use. Saw an immediate increase in sales. Support was quick to respond whenever we had a question. Already using it on all our stores.

Seattle Chocolate Company

Fantastic technical support. They were very responsive and gave excellent tips to avoid problems in the future. Definitely recommend this app.