Automizely Referral&Affiliate

Affiliate & KOL influencer program to Boost Black Friday sales

Price: Free

Referral & Affiliate Marketing

Eco Shark

I have only just installed the app, but Pooja was very fast and helpful with my questions while setting it up. *Update - I think the app looks well organized and easy to use, but isn't able to do what I'm looking for.

Skyletics

faithbook

Love it so far ;) It's very easy to install, set-up and let it run for you!! I wished I had found it earlier.

Kikibix

Location India

very easy to setup. prompt support by the team and resolution to any query. will definitely recommend.

Thick Curvy Chic Customs

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Reached out to support and they were very professional and efficient. I did not have a problem, just a question about the app.

HighValueBrands

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 22 minutes

Easy setup, Great Support and Great free plan. Lovish (support staff member) gave quick responses and setup the plans and unlocked the remove automizely button almost instantly. Lovish had a great attitude and was very humble.

Banglez Bazar

Time spent using app About 1 hour

First time installing this app, Shopify tech gave me some info. about a referral program. Glad I got a chance to look through it. Spoke with Aparna who walked me through the set up. Will update later on the results..looks like a great app!

PalacExpress

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 9 hours

I am really enjoying the app! It met all my expectations! Fast service and very kind attendants! I highly recommend it!

OleOle

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Lovely app! Just started using. Very helpful customer service. Hope for the best for future sales growth for my business

bitzoutlet

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Kumar rock it! The best and quickest help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 103 104