Referral & Affiliate Marketing

Ambassador KOL Influencer, Refer a Friend, Affiliate Program

Free

Hericium Labs LLC

Poor execution. Discount not activated til checkout, so even in cart it doesn't show. This makes it confusing for customers, wondering where their discount is. They put a bar at the top of the site that says 'Hey, %NAME% has gifted you a discount coupon! Shop now to get %DISCOUNT% off.' but don't allow you to change the text. If they did this would be good, but it falls short. If you try to use this after reading and don't have a successful affiliate campaign, this is why.

January 19, 2022

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application.

I understand you are not happy with the fact that the discount is not activated till checkout and it doesn't show in the cart also.

Your feedback and suggestions have been registered and in case you need any assistance while using the app, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to ensure that your experience the best customer support.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

Regards,
Rupam
Team Affiliate Marketing and Referral

ACASE.CA

simple and straightforward, starter friendly. so far so good. You can get support very quickly and easily.

Cris's Blends

I just started using this and absolutely love it. Also got great support with setting it up, very professional and helpful support team

Beauty and Future

excellent respond i would totally recommend this app for a new business
hope my website grow up better with this app

NSO Gear

Excellent and quick customer respond. I will keep exploring the possibilities and will come back for more!

bioaromacrete

Great app but the support team is even greater!!!Any question I may have is solved within a few minutes.Highly recommend it!!

TrendSellers

easy to contact the costumer support and apps is so amazing easy to manage..........................

Beach Booch

Super responsive and really easy to set up. Online chat excellent for fast removal of their branding.

The Home Collection by Dajah Elise

Quick responses when I wanted to remove branding from my emails and everything on the app seems pretty easy so far!

savings.with.patti-609

I used this app to help me removed the the shopify ad from my store. It was simple and easy. All it took was a click of a button and a refresh. Great support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60