4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its referral tracking, customizable commission structures, and promotional tools. It's praised for its seamless integration with Shopify and various affiliate networks, simplifying workflows. The app's robust tracking and reporting capabilities allow real-time monitoring of affiliate links' performance. Many merchants commend the responsive and knowledgeable customer support team. The app is reported to effectively increase customer base and boost sales through its easy-to-use referral system, with a clean and easy-to-navigate interface enhancing the user experience.

January 15, 2024

The customer service at AfterShip Affiliates is top-notch! They always answered my questions quickly and were super helpful. It's nice to know that if I ever run into any issues, they've got my back.

Get All Market
Slovakia
About 15 hours using the app
December 27, 2023

Karan was very helpful with the initial set up and kept me updated throughout the process.

Karbon Bros General Store
23 days using the app
February 1, 2024

Just started using the application, very fast support, let's see what the effect will be

SUBSTANCE
1 day using the app
October 31, 2023

Aftership apps are really nice. Basic useful options are free, so it's a nice suit to begin with. I recommend!
Customer service is fast and effective ;)

Atena's Universe
About 1 month using the app
November 22, 2023

Great app and has even better customer support. Thank you to Pooja for the amazing customer service experience!

PetMeows
13 days using the app
December 14, 2023

Definitely loving this app! Super easy to use and friendly customer service help... might I add... they're quick to respond! Whether it's the AI bot or a person, Karan helped me out, they're quick! I love it so far and definitely recommend everyone to use this app!

Slate Prints
About 22 hours using the app
January 31, 2024

Very insightful and clearly explained everything I needed to know!

fydev
14 days using the app
December 5, 2023

Easy to use, user friendly. Highly recommended.

Tycoon
Pakistan
About 1 month using the app
January 21, 2024

A Game-Changer in Affiliate and Referral Marketing on Shopify!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I have been on the lookout for a reliable and free Shopify app to supercharge my affiliate and referral marketing efforts, and Aftership has exceeded all my expectations! From its seamless integration to its robust features, this app has truly become a game-changer for my e-commerce business.

First and foremost, the fact that Aftership is free is a major win. It's rare to find an app that offers such powerful functionality without breaking the bank. This alone makes it a must-have for any Shopify store owner looking to boost their sales through affiliate marketing.

The ease of installation and setup is another highlight. Aftership seamlessly integrates with Shopify, and I had it up and running in no time. The user-friendly interface makes navigation a breeze, and even those new to affiliate marketing will find it intuitive to use.

What sets Aftership apart is its comprehensive set of features for affiliate and referral management. The app provides detailed analytics, allowing me to track the performance of my affiliates effortlessly. The customizable commission structure is a game-changer, enabling me to incentivize affiliates based on my business goals.

One standout feature is the referral tracking system. Aftership makes it easy to monitor and reward referrals, turning satisfied customers into brand advocates. This has resulted in a noticeable uptick in my customer base, all thanks to the app's efficient referral system.

I must also commend Aftership's customer support team. Quick to respond and incredibly helpful, they have been instrumental in addressing any queries or concerns I've had. Their dedication to customer satisfaction is evident, and it adds immense value to the overall experience of using the app.

In conclusion, Aftership is a must-have Shopify app for anyone serious about maximizing their affiliate and referral marketing efforts. Its unbeatable combination of being free, user-friendly, and feature-rich makes it stand out in the crowded Shopify app marketplace. Don't miss out on the opportunity to take your e-commerce business to new heights with Aftership!

a Cheeky Plant
35 minutes using the app
November 25, 2023

The referral config was relatively quick and easy to setup.
The changes are immediately visible on my shopify store to viewn and test.

I got in touch with their support and it was responsive even for a Saturday :)

World Kryptonite