4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and powerful features. They find the referral system effective in growing their customer base and value the detailed analytics for tracking affiliate performance. The customizable commission structure and seamless Shopify integration are also highlighted. The free version is generous with features and the customer service is efficient and helpful. Merchants see this app as a valuable tool for automating referral and affiliate marketing and attracting new clients.

February 21, 2024

The tool works perfectly. It has been very well received in our store and is easy for customers to understand. Customer service is also very helpful, fast and friendly.

TARABAO
Germany
11 months using the app
April 27, 2024

The app is easy peasy lemon squeezy! No headaches or confusion here. Just click a few buttons and boom, you're good to go.

ParrotHue
About 1 year using the app
April 4, 2024

First time started with the affiliate links and the support team was amazing made everything sky clear in minutes. Thank you Jai!

SheModaNova
Lithuania
21 days using the app
April 18, 2024

Thank you and fast react when I contact for support.

SK ENC
South Korea
10 months using the app
May 1, 2024

I like automizely ive used it before in other versions. When I saw they had an affiliate version I decided to try it. So far so good, I don't like that there's not an automatic sign up influencers, but it does the job. It's free for now but I'm curious to see what they intend to charge for this. Customer service is great though.

Rose Gold Co. Shop
7 days using the app
April 8, 2024

I like the fact its has a free plan and we can begin to utilize the affiliate program we've put in place, I'll update the review once we've used it a bit.

Sensational Skinn
11 days using the app
March 4, 2024

So far so good, their free trial is generous that lasted for months. I'm yet to test it out with real customers but the experience so far has been smooth

Kopitalist Coffee
Malaysia
2 months using the app
January 23, 2024

This has been a great tool for bringing new clients to my shop! I am seeing a good number of referrals come through as a result; it runs smoothly and is completely automated, which is fantastic! Customer service is great as well if you have questions. I highly recommend this app!

The MW Company
8 months using the app
March 11, 2024

Ayushi such a nice girl, she helped me a lot. she solved my issue quickly. i loved her support and her hardwork. she is amazing assistance. thank you ayushi and also this app is game changer for every store owner. i loved it. and i am grateful i found this app.

Adorozy
India
9 days using the app
March 13, 2024

I was helped by a very friendly person and had great help when I needed it.

The Place To Shop