4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its simplicity, efficiency, and robust tracking system. It's praised for its seamless integration, promotional tools, and customizable commission structure. The standout feature is the referral tracking system, which makes rewarding referrals easy. Detailed analytics for affiliate performance tracking are also provided. The app is free, making it ideal for new businesses. Many merchants commend the quick and efficient customer service, noting the team's dedication to customer satisfaction.

January 15, 2024

Very nice, patient and Fast and effective response

JKExpressBoutique
About 2 months using the app
January 18, 2024

It doesn't work properly. The app allows you to make purchases with a discount even if your invited friend hasn't made a purchase.

MIWI REAL DRINKS
Spain
27 days using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied January 19, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We sincerely apologize that your experience did not meet your expectations, and we appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention.

We value all customer feedback as it helps us identify areas where we can improve our services. We do understand that you are referring to Referral discount and would like to inform you that the referral reward is given to the referrer when the referred friend makes their first successful purchase from your store.

One of our experts will be sending you an email in order to get this sorted for you.

In the meantime, if you require any additional help, please let us know. Our ‘Support Team is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have either via live chat or you can email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Team AfterShip

March 25, 2024

Very helpful support, Jai helped with my problem.

Full-X
2 days using the app
January 15, 2024

Says free, pricing isn't straightforward even when you contact them. This company isn't straightforward in my opinion and not someone I'd trust. Uninstalling now.

Crazy Awesome Socks
About 2 months using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied January 16, 2024

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We understand that you are not satisfied with the information provided by our support which has negatively impacted your experience. We value you as a customer, and it is disheartening to learn that we have not met your expectations.

However, the app is absolutely free and you can see the same in the pricing section of the app.

Also, we are assigning dedicated support for you. Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

Trust us, we work very hard to make our app user-friendly and transparent to provide a great user experience.

Regards,
Team AfterShip.

March 24, 2024

Easy to use and I like that you can freely remove the branding.

East Coast Shaman
2 days using the app
January 15, 2024

The customer service at AfterShip Affiliates is top-notch! They always answered my questions quickly and were super helpful. It's nice to know that if I ever run into any issues, they've got my back.

Get All Market
Slovakia
About 15 hours using the app
December 29, 2023

Great support, thank you

Manufacturer Express
About 2 years using the app
December 5, 2023

I knew this app was what I needed, so I immediately installed it. It's very easy to use, and does the job perfectly. I can now easily get influencers to help me bring in more customers for my store.

FlySteeze
About 1 month using the app
January 31, 2024

Very insightful and clearly explained everything I needed to know!

fydev
14 days using the app
January 3, 2024

The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly. simplifies the entire affiliate process, making it accessible even for those new to affiliate

Buy Quick