Referral & Affiliate Marketing

Ambassador KOL Influencer, Refer a Friend, Affiliate Program

Price: Free

Dogzoo

Location Netherlands

Good app, but only English. We have a dutch store, no translation option possible. Have to remove the app again.

June 5, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you liked our App. We are always open to suggestions. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience. For the multi-language feature, we will note it down as a feature request please be assured.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you.

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

Team Automizely

Scott's Online Bargain Bin.

Support was pleasant but I haven't used the app yet. minimum 100 charcters sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

May 25, 2022

We are pleased to know that you are happy with the support. Please start exploring the app and I am sure you will find it useful.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account. Your suggestions are awaited to make your experience with us worth a 5 star rating.

Rupam

Sweat Shop Boys Tattooing Attire

so far tech service is on point,
fast reply,
if I have anything else to add, I'll leave another review

July 14, 2021

I am glad to know that you are exploring our app, and I am sure you will find it useful. It is our constant endeavour to delight our users. In case you need any assistance while using the app, please feel free to contact us.

Nitish

Minimaru

Good app, however, not able to change colour of button though. Otherwise would have been perfect.
Quick reply from support

June 28, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

I am glad to know that you are exploring our app and you liked the app.

We have passed the feedback to change the "colour of the button" to the product team. We will reach out to you through email for further information

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

We are available 24/7 to assist.

MBH

I like where you're going with this app, however, it's not ready for primetime. There are several errors in the canned msging. You should say "friends" instead of "friend". The O in off should be capitalized. You need to tell ppl what to do, meaning say copy and share the link. Plus, in the email box, give direction to add "your email". It's not clear if you are supposed to add your email or the person you want to send a code to. Once these are fixed, I think this app will be great. Sorry, just my two cents

June 25, 2021

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application.

We are glad to know that you are exploring our app. It is our constant endeavor to delight our users.

Your feedback and suggestions have been registered and In case you need any assistance while using the app, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to ensure that your experience the best customer support.

Rupam