Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Pop Up Automation, Abandoned Cart,Exit Popup

abstracte-toni

I hope this app will boost my sales. It is hard to be an artist and try to sell alone his art. Hope i will get it.

May 13, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.
Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.
Regards,
Automizely Team

Mykeepow

With helping of Customer service, I could quickly use that App to my online store. It is very convenoent for new seller to use this free apps to their store when they just begin to sell something. If the form could be DIY by seller , it would be the best free apps in shopify.

BLE & Co.

Excellent app and support! For an app that is free, it has all the functions I need for marketing. So very glad that this app existed!

Home of Henna

The best app I've ever used on Shopify hands down! And it's free!!!
Also, their service is next level. Much better than any large company out there

Kommipoisid

Quick customer support, thank you for this app! A lot of great features and possibilities. Will certainly help with some tasks in our store!

IslandGirl Dream

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. 5 STARS. ABHISHEK WAS VERY HELPFUL. I CANT WAIT TO USE ALL THE FEATURES. YAYYY

hauschenhome

Super good customer service! They reply in time and help me solve my problem .The functions are great.

Shop The Hound

I just set up my store with this app and it was easy. I asked support a few questions which they quickly answered and I was on my way.

Eleven O' Four Decor

My Rep was quick with responses and helpful to all my inquires. Very professional and seemed eager to help me with what was needed.

Be Unique boutique.sa

U have an amazing customer support , Tusher helps alot . he gives me the steps to do what i want , THANX