Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Promotion Email, Coupon Exit Popup Abandoned Cart, Newsletters

1241 - 1250 of 2060 reviews

Youthphoria

SO HAPPY TO HAVE THIS...HELPED ME DO SO MUCH MORE WITH MY WEBSITE. IT ALLOWED ME TO GENERATE MORE CONVERSIONS THROUGH THE COUNTDOWN TIMERS and also the support is fantastic

Fashion Life Diva

I use this app to help me keep my business very organized being that I work alone. I just started using this program and I love the fact that it is like running a whole company alone, keeping up with marketing and the customers is the most important part of this program.

Montret

Wow, this app has blown our collective minds. It's excellent in every way and for what it offers, it gives more than paid apps. Well done to the team!

Cnstyle.co

I love it once I downloaded the app it had all the features I need ! It’s so worth it , Great app!!! This app literally had me get sales

Wiglish

This app is no joke! Probably the best e-mail marketing, abandoned cart, social proof and everything app. And it is all for free too!! Highly recommend this app and very impressed and generous they are offering it for free. LOVE IT <3

LOTUS - שולחנות ומזנונים לסלון

So many options in one app and all for FREE !
Very convenient app all in one you awesome guys! thank you!

Fashionails

Sehr schöne Funktionen! Ideal für den start unseres Onlineshops und die optimierung unserer Marketing Strategie

CriniereLife

I use this app for abandoned check out and it really help me improve my sales! I hope to learn more about all the cool features this app has! I enjoy thi app is very easy to use

TxC Clothing

I used the app so far for the coupon pop up. I haven't launched my store but I noticed that it would pop up even on my password protected page on shopify so i had to disable it for now. I'll publish it later today when i finally launch my site.

I don't like that the only option after editing my popup is to publish. I don't see any way to just save the popup separately. I have to publish and then unpublish on the home screen since I don't want it to be active on my site yet.

July 13, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your review. The pop up can be designed and kept saved in the account without having to compulsorily publish it. Once you go live, you may then publish it and it will start reflecting on the page.

laeliathelabel

Get app to create a email pop up. Easy to use and works on themes that don't provide a email popup. Good designs that are easy to edit and change

July 1, 2020

Thank you for the great words.