Email & Pop Ups by Automizely

Email & Pop Ups by Automizely

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit popup, email marketing, newsletter, sales pop up & coupon

TeamTierisch.de

To create an message is really esay and set up in 3 Minutes. to sent a message to abandon cart is great

FanMade Apparel

So far so good, we will see how everything flow in a couple of months. Really looking forward to using this app for my new ecommerce store.

Mercado TechShop

Estou testando aqui. Parece ser promissor. Preciso de algo que me ajude a me relacionar com o cliente.

October 11, 2019

Thank you for the review.
Please do let us know, how can we help?
You can reach out to our support team at suuport@automizely.com.

UpscaleMichelle

I don't know yet. I have to leave a review before I can actually use the feature that I need. So, we'll see.

October 11, 2019

Thanks for your review.
We are awaiting further feedback.
Do keep us posted at support@automizely.com.

Lentematic.com

It is interesting to see how in a very short period of time we have 500 subscribers, practically for free. To get that amount of subscribers on other platforms like email or Facebook fans it would take longer and it would cost a lot.

Gnome Depot

Seems great so far and its amazing that it is being given out for free, major props to the developers. Our customers were very impressed so far.

zavitoro

Very helpfull for prmoting. I used this app in my website https://zavitoro.com . Please use this with proper text and strategy.

369°online store

Nice and cool app for ever try to use one time you will never leave all e-commerce store support this app wow g gch

BUICED Liquid

UPDATE: I am really liking the ability to Schedule Pushes in advances. Right now it allows for (3), but maybe a full 7 so 1 Full Week in Advance would be great, utilizing the Duplicate Feature!

ORIGINAL REVIEW:
I am a HUGE Fan overall of the Team there at Aftership, and this new Automizely Messages seems VERY cool and something I will 100% try. I will come back to this Review and Update it once I have, but overall I will say that is this APP is like their regular APP, then I am sure it will be great.

I think then only piece of Initial Feedback I would have is that maybe send some Examples of the Types of Messages we should be creating, and then also just a little better Instructions on "HOW THIS WORKS".

For example, is their a Chronology to the Web Push Notifications that come?

Thanks Again guys for another GREAT product!

Ray Doustdar
www.buiced.com

Ubertechwear

Simple yet powerful. Quite convenient to use. I am giving this review to unlock hero images though. Hopefully, the new features will bring more conversions to my store.