Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Black Friday, Exit Popup, Abandoned Cart Recovery, Newsletters

1251 - 1260 of 1953 reviews

StarSportsUS

I used for showing social proof on my website. It is very helpful and easy to setup. Instantly started showing the social proof

June 9, 2020

Hello,
Glad to hear that you have a good experience with the app. Could you please help us get a 5-star rating if you are completely satisfied with the app.

H.T.K LUSCIOUS BEAUTY

This App is a great addition to my store.
I love the pop up sales option.
Great for email marketing.

Easy Tools Easy Life™

great application everyone can use it easily to install and completely free of charge thanks again for this help

DEVOEAGLE

i can´t send message to my costumers, i can´t connect it to my shopify strore

June 9, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. Could you please help us receive the error or elaborate on the issue related to store connection. Looking forward to your response.

Universal CarpeDiem

I used the app to put stress by placing stickers on all the products and all the collections but unfortunately, it does not work very well.

Trendnity

Pretty easy to use, nice platform for newsletter, email marketing
Only one thing is I don't have option to hide their brand on any email sent, or pop up, their address even on the email to customer.
Newsletter subscribers will have to add to the store manually by owner, because it doesn't integrate with shopify customer's list.
Overall the experience is good so far.

MuscelFit

great app never seen bevor...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

RENESSUPERDEALS

Mobile app- can you add all collection on the mobile app customize
it only shows 7 collections...can you add all of them thanks

June 1, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We have the option to add "All Collections" and you may add that using the URL: https://conversions.automizely.com/shopping/edit/51f927695e064e4ba0bd3504bf6477be
Please let us know if that was helpful and help us get an elevated rating.

HILLTOPY

feel better to us, for now it more then everything have ever wanted in app.. im still using it and hope it add more futures..

for clothing brand use i feel is the best app to use, when it comes to email, popup email..

Fitness Knights

I used this app to help me out with more social proof, really liked it its very amazing app I recommend it!