Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart

Hi-Tech Hub

This app offers many valuable features for free, i would recommend to all new shopify stores. Very well made app overall

Prestige Distribution

We were happy to see a single app for all sorts of tools (abandoned cart, exit intent, and social proof).

Madame la Mercière

Toute juste installer et déjà opérationnelle ! Je n'ai pas tout testé encore mais ça a l'air prometteur.

Awayndesign

I used this app for scarcity on my products and a banner to promote a discount. It was fairly easy and I appreciate it being free app as I am just starting out.

March 27, 2020

Hello,
Please help us get a 5-star rating to encourage us to make the app better for you.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

LeatherStrata

Very good, thank you! I use the popups and it's very helpful.

Kartotéka

Super easy to use, super quick adn basically all I need is there (also a nonexpert can understand it :) ) Thank you!

MISSFORA

There are many helpful features.It will be better if all features are available for the mobie.......

Spot Dealz 1

So far the app has been easy to use, there are a lot of helpful features to make your store move forward. Definitely recommend.

Safeguard Mask

Without Automizely I probably would not have made my following sales after the first one... From social proofs to abandoned cart emails, I've seen each strategic conversion work wonders!!!

Moonlight-Naturals

So far so good. Haven't done a lit with this app yet but so far I like it. Will try some more within the next few days