Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart

Arcadia Commerce LLC

The App is amazing, thank you......................................................................

autoecupart

this is a Very good app, powerful and free, it would be great if there were more detailed instructions!

The Last Pink Unicorn

This app helped me create custom automated emails and pop ups! I wish there were more girly Font choices, but overall, I think it will help me with sale conversions and bringing more traffic to my shop.

ART of MVMNT

Love this app and how easy it is to install and understand. It is industry standard for so many businesses and it’s easy to see why!

Lé Mella

This app is pretty straight forward and enjoyable to use. I like the fact that I can edit most options like stickers and colours but did not enjoy the fact that I cannot change font. Will be using it more often.

Blackpeet

very nice ! ! ! Very easy to handle ! ! ! and that´s for free . thank you very very very very much !.

Vegatox

Sorry but I uninstalled you app. Can you please fix your Unsibscribe button in your automated series so I can unsubscribe from your emails. Thank you.

March 24, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your review. we tried contacting you through email. Please let me know if we could hear back from you.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

Muddled

one of the best apps I have encountered in shopify app store, helped me to create campaign and newsletters, and their addition to the sites are awesome

m a r y s e

thank you for this cool one i work withe he 2 mo n th

The Cork Oak

Low-quality app and MLM scheme of pushing you to leave a 5-star review. You also can't unsubscribe from email marketing after de-installing. Fake footer unsubscribe link. No answers from support. Borderline illegal.