Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart

MakeupCover

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app. is very excellent this app

Hi-Tech Hub

This app offers many valuable features for free, i would recommend to all new shopify stores. Very well made app overall

Prestige Distribution

We were happy to see a single app for all sorts of tools (abandoned cart, exit intent, and social proof).

Madame la Mercière

Toute juste installer et déjà opérationnelle ! Je n'ai pas tout testé encore mais ça a l'air prometteur.

Awayndesign

I used this app for scarcity on my products and a banner to promote a discount. It was fairly easy and I appreciate it being free app as I am just starting out.

March 27, 2020

Hello,
Please help us get a 5-star rating to encourage us to make the app better for you.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

LeatherStrata

Very good, thank you! I use the popups and it's very helpful.

Kartotéka

Super easy to use, super quick adn basically all I need is there (also a nonexpert can understand it :) ) Thank you!

MISSFORA

There are many helpful features.It will be better if all features are available for the mobie.......

Spot Dealz 1

So far the app has been easy to use, there are a lot of helpful features to make your store move forward. Definitely recommend.

Safeguard Mask

Without Automizely I probably would not have made my following sales after the first one... From social proofs to abandoned cart emails, I've seen each strategic conversion work wonders!!!