Automizely Email Marketing&SMS

Newsletter, SMS, Email pop up, Abandoned Cart,Upsell, Livechat

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Kravchenko Krafted

Does the job and has tons of features. It lacks a few features that make pop ups look nicer on mobile, but its free! Can't complain.

Health And Fitness

Great Features at no cost! I was looking for an app and this app fulfilled all my requirements for my new business.

Thank you so much! :)
Kris

PetCarez

Location Sri Lanka

I used this app. And this is lot more help to do more sales. I recommend this app. Why you waiting try it.

Flex Nonstop

i wish i had seen this app way earlier. this app is a life saver and a money saver. it helped me bring in more subscribers to my store than I expected.

Fibewear

You guys are literally the best Keep improving and I will definitely give all my support. Thank you!

Fun By Delaney

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I Would give a 5 star rating. The features off this app seem great. Big potential! The sad thing is that i can't contact the support. I want to know how i can import my subscribers from shopify. Also the chat app is not showing on my page. Kindly contact me please.

June 1, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for writing to us. I have sent you an email personally and will address your query there. Please respond.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

KraftKicks

Great so far, hope to see some good conversions! Was looking for a nice all-in-one app, this one seems to do the job!

Project Warlock

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

For a free app, what you are able to do is better than most paid apps. Definitely recommend this app for anyone and everyone.

Olivia Cooper Brand

Location Italy
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

You are THE BEST BEST BEST BEST!!! We are from Italy and your APPS are very easy to use and absolutely competitive with more of the others app we installed !!!

Only Barnwood Frames

So far program has been easy to install and launch. I'm already seeing results from pop-up program and auto email responder.