4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive email automation, segmentation, A/B testing, and SMS marketing features. They praise its user-friendly interface, customizable templates, and detailed reports. Its seamless Shopify integration and ability to boost sales are also highlighted. The 24/7 customer service is commended for its responsiveness, with representatives like Jai, Sahnoor, Pooja, and Karan receiving special mentions. It's recommended for small businesses and beginners due to its mostly free, impressive features.

March 11, 2021

機能が多くて、しかも無料ですごいコスパが良い。
利用中にいくつかの問題がありましたが、問い合わせしたら全部解決してくれた(少し時間かかったが)。
無料なのにちゃんとサポートしてくれてありがたいです。。

Milktea Princess
Japan
AfterShip & Automizely replied March 19, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your valuable review. Do let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions for us.

You can always reach out to us via chat option or email us at support@automizely.com.

Kind regards,
Automizely Support

May 22, 2021

I love using this service for my business . When help is needed, it is done in a timely manner . I appreciate yall

Y.O.N.I
May 27, 2021

I used this app to help with my conversion rate and retention. It has been a great help. Customer service is so helpful and fast! Highly recommend.

Addicted 2 Shoes, LLC
June 22, 2021

very good app. you recommend it to everyone. easy to use and install. customer support is also good.

PiuSnooze
India
May 7, 2021

So far I like this app and I like the service provided. I am working on my first pop up and it seems simple enough. I am not very good at computers so it means a lot when it is intuitive. Plus the support is just a click away and they are very helpful.

Shop Hi Amiga
March 17, 2021

Using it for pop-ups, abandoned carts and follow-up emails. Works well. Over 6 contacts aready created with only 7 unsubscribes.

Klodhoppers
AfterShip & Automizely replied March 17, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to inform you that you will receive an email from one of our experts to get the issues that you are facing while using our app.

Best Regards,
Manish Mittal

February 7, 2021

Really easy interface to use, especially for new users, and defenitely gonna give it a try for a few month

LLESSURNYC
May 19, 2021

Excellent service from Sanjeev. Highly recommend all of you guys to try this app for email marketing!

swhisperjewellery
Taiwan
May 21, 2021

Great team, very responsive! The app is straight forward and easy to use. I use it since a few weeks now and I am already enjoying some improvements.

www.suplimenteyamamoto.ro
Romania
July 9, 2021

mainly for capturing emails and building email list. havent had many problems out of this app at all

Viral Body
AfterShip & Automizely replied July 9, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you liked our app and found it useful. In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with promptly. Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Regards,