Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit Popup, Announcement Bar Email Popups, Newsletters, Coupon

Mister Fab

You have done a great job. kudos :) I can't find all the features that I required within an app and with pro features! You're great! Keep it up

Hello,
We are glad you had a good experience with the app.

Erth

Very easy set up! Lets hop there are good conversions! I am looking forward to using this fantastic app !

Hello,
We are glad you are happy with our app. Your feedback encourages us to make the app better.

VABADAM

Me gustó la opción de que es gratis pero no pude importar mis contactos. No sé si realmente me vaya a funcionar.

cuvamed

Nice so far, but I will update my review in one month.

PS.: I would be great to add custom CSS to change fonts.

Best regards,

cuvamed.com Team

Hello,
Thank you for your suggestion. We will try our best to have more Font styles integrated with the app.

www.digerafit.com

Top APP I'm surprised. Very easy to use very helpful all the rest you need to se it.

Hello,
Thank you for the feedback. We are continuously striving to make the app better for you.

Jay're Naturals

I really love this app so far! It's just what I need for email
marketing and it makes it easy for me. Plus the other apps integrated
within it add different amazing tweaks to my website that I didn't
think I needed until now! Unfortunately, I can't give it a full 5
stars ONLY BECAUSE my pop-up isn't syncing with my subscriber list
and my gift emails aren't being sent for some reason. There's also a
limitation of fonts you can use and that differs for whatever element
you're editing. I like all of my text and color schemes to be in
sync; because that's how your brand is supposed to be. From the
website to the emails and pop-ups; everything needs to be in sync for
me. I love that you can use emojis when you're editing, but I don't
like that you can't use them for EVERY editing element. Those two
things are the only issue for me but other than that, this app is
flawless!

LAATE STORE

super easy to use, clean design layout. Can not wait to see the results. Perfect idea to help build online data base in this crazy COVID 19 times.

Nine Shapes

Hi there, leaving a review b/c I cannot figure out how to contact ya'll. I just created a pop up on my website but the emails aren't being synced to my costumers/email subscribers in shopify. Please assist. Thank you.

Hello,
I have checked your Account and found that the option to send emails has been disabled. Please go to this URL to enable it and post that your subscribers will start receiving them: https://conversions.automizely.com/emails

Kreaskin

Perfect app! Just what I need for my web store. Automizely is easy to setup and use. I would recommend it!

WayneAnthony

Love the app..BUT hate the fact that i can't delete your branding. To me your, branding should be hidden. Not visible by/or on the form.

The branding i'm referring to is your logo at the bottom of the popup forms. I understand the need for your logo but would have loved it to be tucked away/not seen if possible.

Regardless of the branding i like this app. But hoping you could change/delete your 'automizely logo' from the form.

March 24, 2020

Hi Wayne,
We have shared your feedback with our developers for implementation. We will keep you posted on the updates.