Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit Popup, Announcement Bar Email Popups, Newsletters, Coupon

Violeta Maidi Boutique

This app is awesome, can't believe it's free! It does more than other aps do, that you have to pay for. Thank you!

March 24, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for sharing the feedback. We are glad that you had a great experience with the app. Your review helps to encourage us to make the
app better and to provide you with the wow experience.

Pacificgolfwarehouse

This app is pretty neat and useful. I search around for a lot of free apps and in terms of things available to help you with your email list and advertising this is has to be the best bet. It has an easy to use platform that gives you tonnes of straight forward options to help optimize your customer experience and interaction.

Martwayne

Happy with it so far. Love how sleek the timer looks. Wish the countdown timer had an evergreen feature though instead of just a specific date. Also wish I could send automated mails to specific buyers of a product. If you can add both features, I would give it 10 stars. Those are my 2 major needs right now. But so far so good.

March 27, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for sharing the feedback. The request has been communicated to the developers for the implementation.

Stop-Vieillissement

This App is not only totally Free but it is also a great App. I am using it in 2 stores.
There are many sales tools, great custom pop-up template.
Inactive tabs is well made and include abandonned cart count .
I recommend it.
In addition the support is at good level.

Röme Tailors

so far good, so gave five star so far good, so gave five star so far good, so gave five star so far good, so gave five star

OJO VINTAGE

Una app necesaria para tu tienda. Cumple todos los requisitos que puedes exigir a una app de este tipo

Hunnyluvlashes

I love this so much because it increases the confidence in customers buying. I wish we had an option to customize the colors of the sales proof pop ups though, it could really go with my theme if it had that option. Otherwise, I love it.

March 27, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for the feedback. The pop up settings allow you to customize as you desire. You may the color for the Popup, text, primary action, secondary action etc. by going to this URL: https://conversions.automizely.com/popups/3abde5ab8a5343ba8740992e644909e6

GKIKZ

very useful!!!!!! i like the app soo much it help me to get customers contacts and to make sale. still not a sale

Arketicom

Very easy to use if you want to boost sales! Great interface, simple and intuitive. Really recommended

shelteredinplace

Really easy to use. Great tool if you're just getting started and want to boost sales. I'd recommend to store owners of all experience levels.