Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit Popup, Announcement Bar Email Popups, Newsletters, Coupon

Stop-Vieillissement

This App is not only totally Free but it is also a great App. I am using it in 2 stores.
There are many sales tools, great custom pop-up template.
Inactive tabs is well made and include abandonned cart count .
I recommend it.
In addition the support is at good level.

Röme Tailors

so far good, so gave five star so far good, so gave five star so far good, so gave five star so far good, so gave five star

OJO VINTAGE

Una app necesaria para tu tienda. Cumple todos los requisitos que puedes exigir a una app de este tipo

Hunnyluvlashes

I love this so much because it increases the confidence in customers buying. I wish we had an option to customize the colors of the sales proof pop ups though, it could really go with my theme if it had that option. Otherwise, I love it.

March 27, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for the feedback. The pop up settings allow you to customize as you desire. You may the color for the Popup, text, primary action, secondary action etc. by going to this URL: https://conversions.automizely.com/popups/3abde5ab8a5343ba8740992e644909e6
Thanks
Team AfterShip

GKIKZ

very useful!!!!!! i like the app soo much it help me to get customers contacts and to make sale. still not a sale

Arketicom

Very easy to use if you want to boost sales! Great interface, simple and intuitive. Really recommended

shelteredinplace

Really easy to use. Great tool if you're just getting started and want to boost sales. I'd recommend to store owners of all experience levels.

uptrendys

Very good APP, hope getting better and better. Hope to continue to provide new features, thank you very much!!!

Karizma store

IT IS THE FIRST TIME I USE THIS APP I HOPE THIS APP TO HELP ME TO HAVE MORE CUSTOMER AND SEAL MY PRODUCTS

SHMRHSTOCK

Decent app! recommend for sure. Only flaw is their brand tag is everywhere but there's probably a way to remove that. oh well