Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit Popup, Announcement Bar Email Popups, Newsletters, Coupon

The Crochet Mane

Great App, allows me to edit emails and popups but customers that subscribed to my site before I added this app aren't on the contact list

Santos Werkzeugmaschinen.ug

This App is Great :-) TOP !!!!

Wabisabify

Very easy to use app! Just got everything set up, hope this app will help out on sales! Great work to your team!

SMARTHOME DEALS

the best free app you can find for shopify platform. The sales are going high every day. Big thanks to developers.

Trendents

It's amazing guys. All in one app. Highly Recommended! If you are a beginner or an expert you should definitely use this app.

5A.M. Coffee - Drink Coffee. Hustle. Repeat.

It is quick and easy to use to create pop ups in your website, making it easy to keep track of subscribers.

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. I see that you have a good experience with the app. May I know what is refraining you from giving us a 5-star review. Please highlight any issues that you are facing with the app as we are continuously striving to make the app better. Please take a minute to revisit the review once you are satisfied.

Sew Graceful

Just installed the app and so far so good.
Looking forward to seeing how it goes with hopefully bringing sales to my storefront @ https://sewgracefully.com/

Hello,
We are glad that you have a good experience with app.

BLESS ON YOU

Muy buena aplicación, la recomiendo a todo aquel/lla que no quiera gastar y tiene todo lo fácil y sencillo para una tienda que acaba de empezar!

XpressProduct

automizely is very good app to use i love it boost sale i recommend it for email and sale pop up thanks

Hello,
We are glad you are happy with the app. Please help us get the 5-star rating to encourage us to provide you with the wow experience.We are happy to help if you have any issues to be highlighted.

I Chews U

I first downloaded this app to help with email marketing. To my surprise I noticed that it provides you with a FREE app! I really enjoy the app and being able to give my customers a better and easier shopping experience. I do, however, witch that you could change the name of the app or even just be able to change the logo of the app. When customers download the app it shows as "Shopping" on their mobile devices. When I first tried it out I didn't even know where the app had downloaded because of the name. Overall i have only have the app about an hour and so far it's great. I will update if anything changes.

Hello,
Thank you for your suggestion. Please understand that this app is under the umbrella Automizely whose name cannot be altered. Please let us know if there are any other requirements from your end.