Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit Popup, Announcement Bar Email Popups, Newsletters, Coupon

The Cork Oak

Low-quality app and MLM scheme of pushing you to leave a 5-star review. You also can't unsubscribe from email marketing after de-installing. Fake footer unsubscribe link. No answers from support. Borderline illegal.

Copper Penny

Super easy to design & use! Made my pop-up in less than 5 minutes. There are also alot of different options to choose from!

Popfied

Just started using this app. Will see how it goes, but so far it's been easy to use! Looking forward to that wifi bread!

BioFit 360

So far so good. So many apps want processing fees and transaction fees. We're happy to pay for what we use but this app kills most of those so we're happy to keep our money!

BergGear

Very good app it is very complete i am going to keep it for my stores thank you very much for the support aswell

3rd Edition

one of the best free apps out there. Truly free and is one of the most useful things I use. Many people overlook the importance of marketing but it, along with lot of other aspect join together to make your business succeed.

Pots and Pans

Such an amazing app. Replaces 3 apps for me & on top of that it is free. The predictive search feature is the best

Galfashionista

Looks like an incredible app to have for your store. So far I'm loving it! The free feature is really helpful when starting out with a limited budget.

L F Wood Store

Nice app! I really enjoy it. The sales pop up helps me upgrade my sells on my online store. Fantastic.

Halfback Apparel

Just started using it. So far it does what it says it should. I'll change my review if the product gliches or stops working as it should.