Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip+ Automizely 20 in 1

Exit Popup, Announcement Bar Email Popups, Newsletters, Coupon

Vaporpaw

Really nice email pop ups and sale timer for multiple kinds of stores. I can not wait to test it out

High Tide Gifts

I like what's here so far, but the way the review popup is worded, it makes it sound like more features will be unlocked once you leave a review, which would be super sketchy. I think I have it straight now.

I would love to see a meter that fills up to a certain amount, like a cart total that earns free shipping. It can really boost sales.

WatchXotic

So far I think this is a great tool to have. I really didn't think about this until I came across it. Now I need to see if it helps convert!

EP.com

thanks for such an amazing app i tried and it is going awesomely with me and im liking it so far as for if its the perfect choice for you or not i dont know about that but i feel i made the right choice so far

FeatureMall

This app works well and attracts customers. Hope this app continues to develop。Good job, great, keep it up

mralamode

When I set it in the app, it always relocates to the landing page, I hope to improve this problem,help

Libee Baby

Very simple app to setup compared to others like it. I mainly got it for the social proof pop up but like that it has several tools in one and the configuration is very easy to navigate.

Hold Deep

Contact them by email. Finally help me deal with the problem, all the functions back to work, great.

Classic Radiant

This app is great and really works and it's free, really recommend to anybody trying to get popup ads. i enjoyed how easy and quick the procces were

artnhome

I got informed and updated with many helpful information. I will keep and continue using for my store.