Email Marketing + Pop Up Popup

Email Marketing + Pop Up Popup

by AfterShip+ Automizely 20 in 1

Exit Popups, Web Push, Sales Pop, Email Popups, Newsletters

mralamode

When I set it in the app, it always relocates to the landing page, I hope to improve this problem,help

Libee Baby

Very simple app to setup compared to others like it. I mainly got it for the social proof pop up but like that it has several tools in one and the configuration is very easy to navigate.

Hold Deep

Contact them by email. Finally help me deal with the problem, all the functions back to work, great.

Classic Radiant

This app is great and really works and it's free, really recommend to anybody trying to get popup ads. i enjoyed how easy and quick the procces were

artnhome

I got informed and updated with many helpful information. I will keep and continue using for my store.

makanaswimwear

This app is very simple and easy to use. It does an amazing job to get the customers attention. i recommand !!!!

StikHipp

ik zou het nog niet weten want krijg de kans niet om hem eerst te gebruiken voor ik een recensie moet geven best handig

E-Global Shop

The team is doing an outstanding job by providing this awesome app. It is Free but it is helping so much by creating more conversions in my store. Thank you so much!

eWatch9.fr

This app is just amazing. I like the way it helps sending push notifications. Hope in the future there will be a live chat with customers.

Hott Shop City

Just trying the app and it seems like a great resource to increase sales and make my process seamless.