Automizely Product Reviews App

Ali Reviews Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Blensson

The best review app! Works like a charm and support is amazing, would definitely recommend this app to anyone.

juzee Nutrition

Awesome app that allows you to do a lot with reviews for free, highly recommend this app for anyone who wants to elevate their store.

Sunningwear

I just created my store, this app is helpful and easy to use. The support was quick and nice. Recommended!

Xayons

This app has been very helpful and the customer service was great. Thank you so much. Would definitely recommend it to others

Stefaniarose

i love this app so easy to use and the customer support is so easy
i love this app so easy to use and the customer support is so easy

Zarlii

The support team was quickly, helpful and knowledgeable. They helped me insert the review widget as I couldn't do it manually.

Marketcrix

I liked the app. It's very interesting. The conversion rate also improved due to the evaluations. With it, it is possible to understand the customers' tastes and look for new ways to generate a much more interesting copy for presentation. It is also possible to evaluate a map of the best ones to highlight on the online sales platform. And it's also very useful when it comes to mining the products to put on display on the sales platform. Automation makes all the difference when developing an online sales platform, as it saves time and money. It also makes the company's designer much more attractive and trustworthy. I'm really enjoying this application and I'm going to test more of this developer, as it has greatly improved my company's image on this platform.

ModernEntrepreneurs

This app has helped me put reviews into my store that is helping me get more people to purchase. They have a great service!

Spark Gaming

awesome service. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QueenlaTiffany

Customer support is always available, they always help me and answer my questions. I appreciate this app, the fact that it's free and the products ship quickly!