Automizely Product Review App

Automizely Product Review App | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Review Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, Rating

4.9 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

  • 5 of 5 stars
    94% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    5% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 2 stars
    (0)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

1 - 10 of 1363 reviews

favorite pets

Thanks for the help. Everything is fast, clear and understandable. My problems are solved. You are good specialists!

NiJi LA

I don't know where my review went, but if you are looking for a user-friendly and fastest customer service response rate, look no further! This is your one-stop review app!!

NuuniCrea

Je mets juste 4 étoiles car je viens de l'installer sur ma boutique de bijoux faits main. À voir dans le temps. Pour l'instant service client par chat très rapide et efficace. Les fonctionnalités de base sont là avec possibilité d'affichage en français. Je regrette juste de ne pas pouvoir déplacer le widget car tout en bas de la page produit donc peu visible.

Developer reply

December 1, 2021

Nous sommes heureux de connaître votre expérience avec notre équipe d’assistance et nous vous remercions pour vos précieux commentaires.

Je suis désolé de savoir que vous ne pouvez pas déplacer le widget, il est toujours agréable de connaître les exigences de nos utilisateurs afin que nous puissions répondre à leurs attentes et fournir une expérience engageante. J’ai pris note de vos suggestions et je les ai transmises à notre équipe produit.

Nous visons continuellement à améliorer l’application et à travailler sur les suggestions qui nous sont données par nos utilisateurs. Ainsi, à l’avenir, vous serez heureux de voir plus de fonctionnalités améliorées pour améliorer votre expérience avec l’application.

Si vous avez besoin d’aide avec l’application, n’hésitez pas à nous contacter. Notre équipe d’assistance est disponible 24h / 24 et 7h / 7 pour vous aider.

Vous pouvez toujours nous contacter via l’option de chat en direct disponible sur votre compte ou nous envoyer un e-mail à support+reviews@automizely.com

Cordialement,
Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Équipe Automizely.

Fulcrum Design

This app has almost everything that I was looking for to automate product reviews for my website including the ability to automatically send out review requests after orders have been fulfilled/delivered. The only thing it doesn't have is the ability to send out emails for orders that took place prior to the app being installed. Tech support responded within seconds when I had questions. Would definitely recommend!

Developer reply

December 1, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know about your experience with our app and support team.

It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your suggestions and have forwarded them to our product team.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us by our users. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features to make your experience better with the application.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+reviews@automizely.com

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Automizely

Ositoclub

Really easy to setup, and the customer support was really friendly. The reviews look aesthetic and they offer several ways to create them. Really satisfied.

Nanrobot

Very good, the customer service answered my question patiently and solved my problem very well......

My Lil Princess

Awesome App..Quick to install and Very easy to use. Lot of features available and the Customer support is very helpful

SmartrSpace

Nitish was very helpful in fixing one of the many free features Automizely has to offer. I look forward to continuing to do business with you guys

Decor Boutique

This app has been very helpful and supportive for my online shopping mall. Definitely I recommend this app for your business!

Emmadi Store

I am able to get aliexpress reviews through this app. It is very easy to use and works unlike other review apps on shopify.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 136 137
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 136 137