Automizely Product Reviews

Automizely Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
February 2, 2023

This is a great app and the customer service was very great too.
I like that there's a free plan, like the customizations as well.
5 stars

The General Shopping Store
Netherlands
February 1, 2023

She was amazing and helped me fix my problem. I am back up and running. Would get help through here again. Amazing support

EEZSHOPP
Edited February 1, 2023

Great customer service, lots of patience and very professional. Overall one of the best review apps out there!

RideElevate
Israel
February 1, 2023

I'm giving it 4 stars because I haven't used it yet but I love the way everything is set up!! Can't wait to see how it is.

Kristen Dione
Automizely & AfterShip replied February 1, 2023

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are excited to know that you are in love with our product.

We are open to feedback and recommendations, so kindly share them with us, and we will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5-star one.

Please let us know if you have any other queries or feedback. We are available 24X7 via the chat option on your account or you can email us at support@automizely.com.

Regards,
Team Automizely Reviews

January 29, 2023

Great customer service! Very quick response and very helpful in sorting out my problem and providing the information I needed. :)

The Eye Gymnasium
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
January 29, 2023

Service rapide et professionnel. J'ai résolu mon probleme en 5 min. Merci encore. Je recommande vivement !

The 360° Shiny Mop
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
January 29, 2023

Thanks Aditi for your precious support. Kind and professional, helped me solve my problem really quickly

La fabbrica del giocattolo
Italy
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 26, 2023

Thanks Jai! Appreciate you help! My question was really simple but he got the job done for me! I really appreciate your help!

Wickedwonderworks
Time spent using app: 20 days
Edited January 24, 2023

Sandiya me ha acompañado en el proceso y ha hecho muy buen trabajo. No me ha gustado ponga que existe un plan gratuito y luego te obligue a coger un pack de minimo 11 dolares.

CAPAS CAPICUA
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 24, 2023

The support team was extremely responsive and reached out to me quickly. They were able to assist me with my issue in a timely manner and I was very satisfied with the level of service provided.

Treasuresboxx