Automizely Product Reviews

Automizely Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 9, 2023

This is a great app, free and has fantastic customer service. Their online chat allows easy access to technical support and again its free!

Joint Mud
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
January 9, 2023

Amazing product. Really like you guys do this for free I mean what more can you ask for. Give this app a shot guys. Works great.

ChosenKnivesStore
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
January 9, 2023

The customer service and help I have been receiving is amazing. Impressed with this app easy to use. Thank you so much

SXC
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 8, 2023

The staff are very helpful. Have not used the App as of yet, only in the downloading stage. Looking forward to using it though. Hope it does everything it says it can!!!! Thanks again team :)

goodlifestylestoday
Time spent using app: 37 minutes

Seems great, not what
I needed this time around though since I was after a store review aggregator/collection not products, my bad

BMX Life
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
Automizely & AfterShip replied January 8, 2023

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are glad to know that you like our app.

I would like to inform you that as of now we have the feature to add a review for Products only. We are constantly working to enhance the features in our app and we'll surely work for store reviews in future too.

It is our constant endeavor to delight our users. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

Do let us know if you have any other queries or feedback for us. We are available 24X7 via the chat option on your account.

Regards,
Team Automizely Reviews

January 8, 2023

Parfait l'une des plus jolies application sur le sujet cepenadant il y a juste le numéro d'avis qui s'affiche en bas à droite je trouve pas ça jolie

Mélor
France
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 8, 2023

Very quick customer service. Pleasant staff. Excited to see the app in action. Nice app with early use!

voyaggo
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
January 8, 2023

communication with the assistant is good,
reviews importing for the product works fine and good
theme setting is also good

Honey Pebble
India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 8, 2023

Helpful team. Quick response. I also find set up to be straightforward and easy. Pleased so far.....

MalyNature
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 6, 2023

Very helpful customer support and simple to use! Highly recommend people to try it out since it is free to use.

lilopa