Automizely Ali Review App

Automizely Ali Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

AliExpress Reviews Importer, Product Reviews, Photo Reviews

IslandGirl Dream

I love this app. Its easy for the customer to leave reviews on their purchase. Great customer support as well.

GMP Vitas

I use this review app and it works great, with stars, text, and images, all the functions I need. It helps us increase our sales, customers can see the reviews very clearly and place their order after that. I used to use one review app only has script and list a long one which it not easy to manage. This one totally different. This one you can see the reviews on every products, you can review it before published. Also, the live chat customer service responds really quickly. A really great app! We will keep using it!

Couture Expo

wonderful customer service and great app. I install it in all my stores and it's always great to use. highly recommended. 5 stars all the way...

Sealed Fitness

User friendly, very good customer service who quickly responded, free unlimited reviews, highly recommend!

MORKINI

The best one, you can use it for free if you want, I use 3 of automizely apps, just woow for their support

HDMD Knives

This app offers lots for free. Their customer service is top notch! Don't get left out, download this app today! Don't miss it!!!

Monkeyspeak Coffee

just started using it, I'm sure it will be helpful, it will automate the sending emails for follow up

Z - Trey Gaming (ZTG)

Fitnesstaples

I needed a review section & the Ali review app was awesome, it worked really well and I had no issues with the performance. Thanks greatly appreciated

Xuchang Moon Hair Products Co., Ltd.

Very easy to use and easy to operate saves me a lot of time And it’s free, which brought me a pleasant surprise. Thank you