Automizely Ali Review App

Automizely Ali Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

AliExpress Reviews Importer, Product Reviews, Photo Reviews

Fitnesstaples

I needed a review section & the Ali review app was awesome, it worked really well and I had no issues with the performance. Thanks greatly appreciated

Xuchang Moon Hair Products Co., Ltd.

Very easy to use and easy to operate saves me a lot of time And it’s free, which brought me a pleasant surprise. Thank you

Very Good Vase

Really good app. Great support from the support team online. Has a lot of features for free. I highly recommend this.

Poochie & Me

This app is very easy to use and the support are very helpful! I was able to get things completed quickly.

July 28, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us. Your feedback has been registered, as we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features.

We will try our best to ensure that you experience the best customer support.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+reviews@automizely.com.

Regards,
Team Automizely

Baby Store Sale

The app is wonders! Cheers to whoever made this amazing app. It is exactly what you need for your store.

Alpha Dester

Great app , and support sitll did't try the importer but the UI is really great and easy to use ....

Intent Sports

I try a lot of app but every app has some bug(integration or not free). it's working great. better than all. thanks for creating it.

Confident Trends

I use this app for importing reviews . Its really good especially for Free... it does what I need it to do. The reviews are a little large but that maybe my theme as well I have to look into it a little more. Customer service was very helpful in the beginning when I had questions and took care of everything right away.

July 28, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We will try our best to ensure that you experience the best customer support.

Regards,
Rupam
Team Automizely

Danton Electronics

Displays reviews in a simple manner, helping my customers to judge the quality of my products. Great customer service too

Eboxazul

Ótimo!! Exporta tudo sem filtro, mas daí no painel de gerenciamento podemos filtrar o que queremos. Muito rápido e sem erros!