Automizely Product Reviews

Automizely Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
Edited January 7, 2023

The customer support is great. The app still needs a bit of improvments, but it works really great, you get your reviews, you can customize them/edit them. Would recomend

RP PRODUCTS
Latvia
Time spent using app: 2 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied January 8, 2023

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are glad to know that one of our colleagues was able to resolve your issue.
We are open to feedbacks and recommendations so kindly share it with us and we will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

Do let us know if you have any other queries or feedback for us. We are available 24X7 via the chat option on your account.

Regards,
Team Automizely Reviews

January 4, 2023

Prabha was very helpful and he guided me to fix my issues. He took his time and sent photos to help me.

2 Sweet Girls Custom Designs
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 4, 2023

I am super happy this App it is Amazingly clean!! The app service is 5 star wow!! I am so happy I moved from another confusing app no regrets!!

Black Ops Auto Works
Time spent using app: 29 minutes
January 4, 2023

I just downloaded the app and added it to our store and it looks like it has all the functionality we require. We contacted support and they responded straight away, so all looks good.

Convoy
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 4, 2023

App does what it says at no cost, the support is really good. They are quick to respond, efficient and just generally very helpful.

Adunni Organics
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 4, 2023

ok niceooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The cheap x
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 3, 2023

Great app! Easy to use, fantastic customer support, and lightning fast. Highly recommend it for all stores!

UPSHINE
Lebanon
Time spent using app: 6 days
January 3, 2023

This was the easiest app I've installed on Shopify so far. It is so easy to set-up that I feel like maybe I am dreaming.

hobofire
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
January 3, 2023

So fast, so pleasant, very professional.
Best service I have ever had.
My recommendation.
Thank you so much.

The Cozee Store
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 3, 2023

Great APP and Great Customer Service! I was able to up my review email quota in no time just by messaging Yogesh!

Acres Down South