4.9
January 24, 2023

The support team was extremely responsive and reached out to me quickly. They were able to assist me with my issue in a timely manner and I was very satisfied with the level of service provided.

Treasuresboxx
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 21, 2023

Pooja was great and solved my issue. I was having trouble with the review aspect, but it was resolved. Thank you!

Made2Motivate
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 19, 2023

Todo muy bien gracias por el soporte y por el tiempo en responder mi novedad, muchas gracias al agente.

shoppage
Colombia
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited January 20, 2023

Nice App with an easy set app. It comes with a 7-day trial with full features and then you can downgrade if you want. Not explored yet fully but I will write more after use.

Great customer service is always there to assist. It's easy to import reviews but the only thing I did not like is that the reviews don't show on the product page description!!

Relax & Wellness
Spain
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 19, 2023

La aplicación y todas sus funciones han sido mejor de lo esperado. Ahora ya comencé a recomendarlo con otros conocidos ya que ha estado muy bien, facil uso, la asistencia del personal también superando mis expectativas.

Me encantó esta aplicación también ya que además puedo dar a mis compradores un cupón de descuento por sus opiniones con foto

Insa Korean Store
Mexico
Time spent using app: 22 days
January 18, 2023

top, muito bom, ajudou muito a resolver minhas dificuldades, facilitando o acesso as informações que necessito

007Shope
Brazil
Time spent using app: 28 days
January 18, 2023

it is a very good app and the customer service very kind and professional.
I highly recommend it to use it.

LYACO
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 18, 2023

NICE .......................................................................................................................

floarkart
India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 12, 2023

Great app, highly recommend it! Very customizable. They even port reviews over to google once you have 50. Thank you for making a great product review app.

Surf N' Wear Beach House Online
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 12, 2023

Your app and services are greatly appreciated it. Recommend the trail app 5/5. Thanks for giving this feature free to us, especially us who start out with a limited budget. Will definitely sign up for all your services and package once my store turns a profit.

Lifestyle Shop