Automizely Product Review App

Automizely Product Review App | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Review Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, Rating

Legacy Haircare

it has been pretty simple to use and when i ran into an issue the help desk was able to help me solve it immediately.

Color Step Shoes

The support response is very timely and the experience is very good.It is completely free at present and I recommend you to use it

HAPPY COMRADE

Great App and wonderful customer service. They were very friendly and quick answering my questions. Highly recommended.

Poppy Avenue Clean Beauty Bar

Very happy with this app! Customer service is fast and helpful and the star rating looks very aesthetically pleasing. You can also customize the star ratings to your brands color. Looking forward to all the good reviews ahead!

Orientkiste

achbslfbvjfsaövjsfavhfaöjhaökvsbhfböakhsbvhfökhbvhbvfkhbkhsbb fsvhfsvkäfsbkhbfskhvbkhbvfkhbfsvbkhfsbb

The Pasta Queen

Implementation and customization was very easy. The customer service is also superb. I would recommend this app.

APhoneCoverStore

Always willing to help with anything, Cannot recommend them enough! Also very fast with the supportive response to any question.

Chasing Scents

The customer service is lovely and answered any questions I had. Note that there are some limitations (such as not being able to move the reviews directly under the product description and not able to save the reviews if you change themes). It would be great if these features become available! It is still a great free app and has all necessary features for product reviews on my store. Thank you.

The Dre Effect

Nitish was very helpful and fast. I will be using this app alot to bring in more sales. This will help potential customers feel like they can trust my business!

Good Thyme Planting

I am really pleased with this app, simple to set up and use. We already started getting feedback, customer service very helpful with all my questions.