Automizely Product Reviews App

Ali Reviews Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, UGC

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

T R A N Q U I L I T I

Location Australia

customer service was quick, and easy to communicate with. Thank you for making the service simple and easy!

Myola Oils

Location Australia

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING APP ON SHOPIFY. Free apps for google review integration. really helpfull for small bussiness like me. Thank you for everything guys! really appreciate it. I am gratefull customer!

MCJ oficial

Location Colombia

Muy útil y la ayuda es muy rápida y útil, estoy muy contento con esta app que me ha ayudado para darle una mejor cara a mi pagina

Blossom Automotive

great customer service, use this app on multiple stores and never had any problems - always quick to solve any issues

Cozykitties

Location Malaysia

One of the best product review app to use for your store. Super fast customer support even at the weekend.

Acasmo

love this app. really easy to use. I installed within a couple of minutes and all the reviews imports to your store.

Maf Ent

Thanks to Automizely for their quick response! Very helpful! I look forward to future communications and will get in contact with any questions or feedback I have for them.

TimonAndre Fashion

Location Netherlands

I love logging into my "Automizely Apps" and finding new features. This si by far the best shopify app which offers premium services for free . Please support is always a chat away . Aseem at the support team did an amazing job helping me with new app integrations. I would definitely recommend this app

MIEAP

Location China

Very good app and the support team is very nice. There is a little difficult to install for new one. If you have some code knowledge it will be fine.

Galanthus Concept

I'm so glad that I've downloaded this app which is a good start marketing wise. Thanks to Shreyasi, it wasn't much complicated to complete all steps.