Ali Reviews Product Review App

Ali Reviews Product Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Photo Reviews, AliExpress Reviews Importer, Boost Sales, UGC

space galaxy store

thank you very much i've been experiencing branding in my store and it was resolved quickly
thanks .

worrynotwegotit

i used this app to help me figure out what i am stuck in i would recommend this app whenever you need help

TETA STORE

Immediate response. Efficient work. Very appreciated to have someone available to answer all my questions

Anointed Hair Boutqiue

I was having a hard time to get my reviews to show up on my page . I really like that it was easy for me to install for customer to leave review of my products.

Aj's Toy House

pratiksha was so helpful and solved my problem quickly again. I recommend Ali reviews product review app to all shopify store owners

Emory's Bows and Clothing Boutique

This app is incredibly user-friendly, so far. GET the additional apps!! Not only are the additional apps free, but in time you will see that these apps are also imperative to the growth and maintenance of an online business. Customer service is outstanding!

Trend Cover

I am importing reviews successfully with no issue whatsoever.
it si easy to use and good customer support make it easier to use.

precime_official

This APP is Very Helpful and Very supportive. quite a response and cute design. It's such a decent APP.

Ameriah’s Boutique

I use this app to get products.. it’s a okay app aside from the shipping process but toyed than that I cannot complain

July 16, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us. Your feedback has been registered, as we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features.

We will try our best to ensure that you experience the best customer support.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+reviews@automizely.com.

Regards,
Nitish
Team Automizely

Le Canari Skincare

This is a great app because it allows me to get customer feedback and product reviews. I especially love the customized email that I can send to customers requesting a review. Super easy to use too.