Automizely Product Reviews App

Ali Reviews Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, UGC

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ST Vouge

Great App for drop shipping stores and those who are sourcing products from Alibaba/Ali Express, Thanks

Voguish Athletics

The installation and customization was super easy. Can't wait to start seeing reviews on all the products.

Earth Flower Organics

So far so good with this app. Pretty easy to use. Customer service is good! I would recommend this app.

Little Frimousse : turban, bonnet, accessoire & doudou pour bébé & enfant

Location France

App is free and convenient. Support is great. Love it at the moment. Hope it will do well in the future

The Lux Things

I used this app for a while and I love it. Super recommend. The customer service is absolutely amazing.

Black Stag Yarn & Fibre

I've been using this app to collect customer reviews automatically. The scheduled emails are excellent. I've just had to contact customer service about a customer request I couldn't find the answer to and the response was quick, polite and completely solved my problem.
I'd definitely recommend Automizely.

Fortuna Freya

Shreyasi was great!!! I wanted to know how to add reviews from another website and she gave me the answer right away.
Thanks again.

Word Up Jewel's & Accessories

All went well and I'm customer service was very efficient questions answered or information provided.

T R A N Q U I L I T I

Location Australia

customer service was quick, and easy to communicate with. Thank you for making the service simple and easy!

Myola Oils

Location Australia

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING APP ON SHOPIFY. Free apps for google review integration. really helpfull for small bussiness like me. Thank you for everything guys! really appreciate it. I am gratefull customer!