Automizely Product Review App

Review Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, Rating

Free

BOXYBAE

Fast response, easy to use app! The customer service person is Ravi! Has been responding fast and solve all my problems! appreciate and highly recommend them!

ZBeauti

I'm just getting started with this app but so far, I am impressed. The app is extremely user friendly and the customer service is great.

STCONNECT

Very nice app. And the fact that it is for free, it makes it double special.
I totally recommend it this app.

AnimeGallery

Just recently started using this app and the customer service is fast and ready at most times. And i love the free stuff.

TrendSellers

I use this app and it really helps me a lot on building my store.. The costumer support Aditi is so kind and easy to communicate... Thanks a lot....

GameFatale

This is an easy to use App with great features and helpful customer service. Would definitely recomend!

Zhuri Skin

This app is so helpful and easy to use. I use this app to offer amazing discounts to my customers ...

Artistic Shine

I used this app to display reviews and gain customer's trust. I like the fast and kind support. I recommend it!

SABGYM™

Top, the chat support it's incredibly fast and accurate. Not a simple app services... The operator was resolved me a problem at 01.24 am, it's incredible.

The House of CO-KÝ

This app has really helped us. We've been using it for over a year now and we can't get enough of it.