Ali Reviews Product Review App

Ali Reviews Product Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

AliExpress Reviews Importer, Photo Reviews,Video Review, Email

ESSGOO

nice ~~Easy to use, not much to say, this is pretty good, and there are a series of other functions, other plug-ins are also very good

StemFav

The support team is great! I wrote them about a problem I had displaying the reviews and they got to me within 5 min and solved the issue.

Circlespoke

Great app, First of all its free, Imports ali reviews and they look decent on the website. Only thing is its just more time intensive but For me personally id rather take the time than pay especially when starting out and have a limited budget. Ankush is great too!

Clothing shoes men

I liked the app, so far everything is fine. In general, everything is clear, I hope the support will help if there are difficulties

Rapidex

Mesmo sendo um app grátis, proporciona otimo suporte. Em especial o atendente "Nitish", que me atendeu super bem e me auxiliou em tudo o que precisei!

Pawco Pets

Great support. Fab app for the price (free), lots of customizability options and new features coming

WONDERVELD APOTHECARY

I love this app and the fact that the review limit is unlimited and free. Also super support and efficiency! Thank you Ali Reviews!

Lè Mocha Beauty Collection

this app is good for driving customers to your site because it gives you reviews. Customers trust your site more when you have reviews. highly recommend.

SOUL’YS®

Very fast response time in chat with help also easy to use as well. Happy to find a review app that is easy to use.

Jelly's Locs

This app is truly amazing! The contact support is also very friendly and helpful . If you are looking for a nice conversion app, this will be your best friend.