Automizely Product Review App

Review Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, Rating

Free

Zhuri Skin

This app is so helpful and easy to use. I use this app to offer amazing discounts to my customers ...

Artistic Shine

I used this app to display reviews and gain customer's trust. I like the fast and kind support. I recommend it!

SABGYM™

Top, the chat support it's incredibly fast and accurate. Not a simple app services... The operator was resolved me a problem at 01.24 am, it's incredible.

The House of CO-KÝ

This app has really helped us. We've been using it for over a year now and we can't get enough of it.

Little Wax Room.CO

I spoke with an advisor who was absolutely lovely and resolved my issue within 5 mins, great customer service

GoWipe

Helped me get all my reviews in order. Customer Support was super fast and friendly. Even helped me out with a coding issue. Pretty good customization tools.

LookFreedom

Excelente APP, permite de forma simples, importar reviews do Aliexpress. Possui diversas ferramentas interessantes e importação personalizada. O mais importante, o pós venda é fenomenal!! A equipe de suporte é 10! sempre disponível em entender e atender as as necessidades dos usuários!!!

Dentluxe

Amazing! The team helped me right away, literally only took 10 seconds to answer my questions and solve any problems. Cannot wait to start using this app x

Willicit Rentals

Customer service is great! Would definitely recommend using them as a product review app. Excited that I chose them for my website!

Lupature

Just started using it, thus far it seems great. Unlimited reviews on request, easy to use. Recommend.