Ali Reviews Product Review App

Ali Reviews Product Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Photo Review Emails, Site Reviews, Aliexpress Review Importer.

Sanctuarity

Great customer support, they helped me integrate the review section into my product page. Give it a try!

ADAWE STORE

The operation is simple and there is no complicated threshold. Most people can get started quickly.
Thank you very much for the friendly help of the customer service staff of Ali Reviews Product Review app, which makes our online store upgrade to a new level. We will make good use of this platform. May we work together to create a miracle. Thanks again! Thank you very much for the friendly help of the customer service staff of Ali Reviews Product Review app, which makes our online store upgrade to a new level. We will make good use of this platform. May we work together to create a miracle. Thanks again!

OwlCube

I used this app to import review of our products on online store.
Thank you very much for this app....

Nova Season

Excellent support team, helped me a lot to set everything up.
Ankush is the best support manager.
I am very glad.

Oh Fur!

I installed this to import reviews to my site. Chrome plug in works well. They're currently offering unlimited reviews for free - usually it's a max of 100.

Saiko

for the moment , it's perfect and SIMPLE ! to use and the customers service is very react , this app is free ! so let's go

Noxus Store

Completely useful, and the support team is very quick! I recommend! the app has an easy and clean design to navigate!

MotionSensorLED

I used this app to help me get customer trust on my dropshipping store. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone doing the same.

The Global Shopping

perfect and useful.
Support part is very good. I recommend of this app.
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Pet Hero Oficial

Muito bom, suporte ótimo! ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss