Automizely Product Review App

Review Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, Rating

Free

Reviews

4.9 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

  • 5 of 5 stars
    94% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    5% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 2 stars
    0
  • 1 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 1 stars
91 - 100 of 1724 reviews

Boutique Erelli

Increíble aplicación :) Empecé a utilizarla y me gustó, había buscado algo así durante mucho tiempo.

Developer reply

January 12, 2022

Nos complace saber que te gustó la aplicación.

Su comentario ha sido registrado. Siempre es bueno conocer los requisitos de nuestros usuarios para que podamos cumplir con sus expectativas y brindarles una experiencia atractiva. He tomado nota de sus sugerencias y las he enviado a nuestro equipo de producto.

Nuestro objetivo es mejorar continuamente la aplicación y trabajar según las sugerencias que nos brindan nuestros usuarios. Por lo tanto, en el futuro, se alegrará de ver más funciones mejoradas para mejorar su experiencia con la aplicación.

Si necesita ayuda con la aplicación, no dude en contactarnos. Nuestro equipo de soporte está disponible las 24 horas del día, los 7 días de la semana para ayudarlo.

Siempre puede contactarnos a través de la opción de chat en vivo disponible en su cuenta o enviarnos un correo electrónico a support+reviews@automizely.com

Saludos,
Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Equipo Automático

ChelsBeautyyCollection

I love this app I wish I could generate sales for me lol, but overall I really love this app it brings in more attention to my website.

temtudobaratobrasil

I loved the app, I was looking for this, import from AliExpress where it allows Photos and Reviews, Stars in the payment and Coupon for Reviews all free.

VirtusVirtue

They were very helpful, I definitely recommend. They gave me a plan worth $59 dollars a month for free

cars-best.de

Super einfach und super gut. Der Support ist spitze. Mir wurde super geholfen und alles erklärt.Wenn jetzt noch alles auf Deutsch wäre würde ich 6 Sterne geben

HappyHealthyPamperedPet

I use AliExpress for drop shipping. Reviews are essential for customer confidence. Automizely makes it easy to pull in reviews for each of my products. I can sort out bogus or irrelevant review or only pull reviews that have photos from satisfied customers. Excellent product. Recommended!!

ZtandOut

Really great app and really helpful helpdesk. I appreciate it very much. Thanks a lot for a great app!

e-beautyland

Loved the APP!! Very Professionals, very good help center and helping for everything!! The reviews uploading very fast!!

JUNHO

Three days ago, i downloaded this app. during my operation, i came across some trouble. staff provided me a good service. i solved my problem. good service and patience. thank you !

Hell Good Content

Love the App and mind-blowing support. Thanks a million for existing. Also, the design of reviews could be improved.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 172 173
1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 172 173