Automizely Product Reviews

Automizely Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
December 20, 2022

Its a decent app that lets you get most functionality for free. Customer service is nice, you have to go through them to get most of the stuff activated though.

Personify Pets
Time spent using app: 9 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied December 20, 2022

We appreciate your thoughtful comments about our app.

We are pleased that you found our application to be useful. We are amenable to ideas. It is always nice to be aware of our users' needs. We will make every effort to ensure that your time with us is deserving of a 5-star rating.

Please feel free to get in touch with us via live chat or email at support+reviews@automizely.com.

Regards,
Automizely Team

December 20, 2022

very nice
They have very excellent support, in a short time any problem is resolved, thank you for all the effort you made.

WONNXO
Yemen
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 19, 2022

Great app has good features and the best customer service helpful and easy to use and it is free hope it stay always

Richypet
Time spent using app: 20 days
December 19, 2022

Great app, I recommend this app over other review apps. This one is best. if you are looking for review app, you are at right place

Uprala
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
December 19, 2022

Quick customer service and easy to use app. Really excited to get started with such a great product for my store.

FarmWhereYouLive
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
December 19, 2022

A really good app for all my dropshippers out there! They got a great support team that helps you out very good.

Befy.nl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
December 19, 2022

So far, so good! Needed help with some email inforrmation, and right away someone was there to answer my question, and give me the help I needed! Thumbs up!!

PriceSlasher
Time spent using app: 7 days
December 19, 2022

This an all in one App, it makes your process of setting up your store a lot easier especially on the Marketing side.

Straight Out of Morocco
Morocco
Time spent using app: 26 minutes
Automizely & AfterShip replied December 19, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback about our app.

We are glad to know that you liked our application. We are open to suggestions. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available over chat or via email at "support+reviews@automizely.com".

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

Regards,
Team Automizely

December 19, 2022

Great support team,!! solve the problems in a minute.
I recomended to all of you. IT is very easy to use,and there is all the languages

asnoriu.lt
Lithuania
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 17, 2022

Great support in setting up the app! Very helpful in chat and easy to use, would definitely recommend!

Hope The Studio