Automizely Product Review App

Review Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, Rating

Free

FiorettoUS

It is called a review app but actually it is a total crap on doing that. I cannot import the reviews and the service is as useless as ever. Deleted immediately, what a waste of time.

January 5, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. We are assigning a support executive to check and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Automizely

sogifts.eu

Very good app that helps sort reviews and with its publishing. Super fast and helpful support person!

Reliable bands

This app is really helpful the customer service is 100/100. They are quick to reply.I really like their service . Highly recommended app . i love all their apps .

Cube Deer

Great review app. cant believe its free. Its as good as the paid ones so for now I will use it on all my stores.

Virago Wear

We just started using this app and is the perfect one for our reviews. Super easy to use and we look forward to new features. :)

savings.with.patti-609

I used this app to set up my product reviews. I wasn't able to get the reviews to import. Support got on a share screen with me and walked me through a couple and now I'm a pro at it. Thanks Ankush for all your help and patience. I recommend this app.

kpopmerchfr

Application perfect to integrate customers reviews quickly and easily from Aliexpress ! Thanks a lot for this very good app :D

SimplyHealthyHome

Priyanka was very helpful and quickly resolved all the questions / issues I had. Very happy with the service.

Holly's Hand Poured Hobbies LLC

Very helpful support staff and easy-to-use website/app. I am using it for many services/small business needs.

yuventuz

One of the best Reviews App i have ever used. Got a lot of possiblities free of cost. The Customer Support is a real time chat.