Automizely Product Reviews App

Ali Reviews Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, UGC

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Nordeals

Location Belgium

Ik heb deze app gebruikt om reviews te importeren en deze werkt perfect. Ook de service is super. Heel tevreden over!

Guevarra's by Chef Laudico

Location Philippines

Supports are really helpful. The app is really good. I hope this will help us more in the future. Thank you!

June 3, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback about the support staff.

We are glad to know that you liked our app. We are open to suggestions. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+reviews@automizely.com

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

Regards,
Team Automizely

Black Box Emporium

Location France

Extremely useful app, great UI and great support. Found it essential and hope everyone finds it the same

Ergonable

The app is free, and they offer great customer service and awesome tech support. As someone who has a CS background, what they are doing is purely outstanding.

Catlala

Location China

Very great app! Works very well in my theme. It works even better for me than other paid apps. The online staff solved my problem very quickly, thanks a lot! I highly recommend using this app.

Collamin.be

Location Belgium

so far so good, product has cover all my expectations, I was able to integrated to my products and page, definitely gives a trusted value to my page and customers can know first hand products work and worth trying them.

Tienda HomeFit

Location Spain

Me gustó mucho la app, fácil de usar y con una atención al cliente muy rápida. La recomiendo para tiendas que acaban de empezar

Afro Puffs

sweet such an awesome benefit to my store to help gain new customers. download it now helps engagement and conversion

Glamour Boss Queen

Ive just imported this app to shopify im not a 100% sure how to use it yet but the customer service to date has been 2nd to non. Thank You

Koocholoo

Really helpful team. I had few questions about my account and Aditi was there to assist. For a new ecommerce, this service is a great way to start with reviews.