AfterShip Product Reviews

Display genuine product reviews with photos and videos.

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Career Avenues

Location South Africa

I'm very happy so far. I got immediate support and all my queries were answered. I'm on the trial currently but will sign up.

Lunarelis

Time spent using app About 13 hours

Very good, helpful support. Reply very quickly and when I had a question or even more than one, they replied and helped me fast.

High Priestess

I like this app, it automates reviews, emails, and so many things that save me time! Thank you so much!

North Storm®

Location Australia

Have only just started using this app so I am not sure how well it works yet, but I can completely base my 5 star rating on the service I just received from Prabha! Amazing thank you very much for your assistance so far. Brilliant!

ZingleBling

Customer Service is always excellent! I love the app! Prabha is really great to work with! Highly Recommend This App!

Shaee Co

Very attentive and answered all of my questions!. She made sure everything was filled out on my end. Thank You

Thee Hottie Shop

Time spent using app About 1 hour

They answered my questions fast and efficiently, easy to use! beginner friendly. :))))))))))))))))))

May and Mary

Time spent using app 14 minutes

I just signed up for the app, so i'm not sure how well it works yet but the customer service was great.

Tarot Fairy Godmother

Location Malaysia

Great customer service. I am a bit confused with the T&C. Usually trials are for paid plans. To my understanding I am on a free trial for a free plan. Anyways, great customer service. I look forward to using it for a longer period of time.

beaupact

Time spent using app 15 minutes

Quick and friendly customer service only after having the app for a few minutes. Seems easy to use too! Compared to other ones I've tried for review importing.