Automizely Product Review App

Review Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, Rating

Free

SilverWorks

The app is easy to install, use and navigate. There were things I needed help with and the support is very helpful in accommodating my requests.

Boutique Belle Supplies

Game changing app, amazing customer service. They make the whole process of importing reviews extremely easy and simple.

TheBlaze™

Amazing service! Always fast responses and efficient support! I am very content with the App and will keep using it in the future!

SMDOS

Estou a utilizar esta app na minha loja e não tenho razão de queixa! fácil, a assistência é eficiente e qualquer pessoal vai conseguir usar sem problemas! Para quem está a começar ou já é avançado, esta app tem features bastante utéis!

Aisiml

The overall use is fairly smooth, and the interface is relatively simple and easy to understand.I hope the speed of opening the mobile terminal can also adapt to

BOXYBAE

Fast response, easy to use app! The customer service person is Ravi! Has been responding fast and solve all my problems! appreciate and highly recommend them!

ZBeauti

I'm just getting started with this app but so far, I am impressed. The app is extremely user friendly and the customer service is great.

STCONNECT

Very nice app. And the fact that it is for free, it makes it double special.
I totally recommend it this app.

AnimeGallery

Just recently started using this app and the customer service is fast and ready at most times. And i love the free stuff.

TrendSellers

I use this app and it really helps me a lot on building my store.. The costumer support Aditi is so kind and easy to communicate... Thanks a lot....