Automizely Product Review App

Automizely Product Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Review Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, Rating

Vitamin Bare

The customer support is so quick and helpful. I've used Automizely for many facets of my online store now and they even implemented an addition of product reviews. AMAZING! Very good.

mygunarts

easy to install, nice customer service, free to use, like it, good for small bussiness on Shopify, they can down aliexpress review, good for the people who has aliexpress store

PendantGlow

Great app! Customer service is also very responsive! I highly recommend this app. Great for importing reviews as well

XABLAM!

Very good AP, and you don't need to pay anything to use, is way too userful put it on your store! you can add so many reviews that improve your sellings

Time4GoodCause

Great app and customer support! Was looking for a review app that could support picture reviews for my e-com site.

PurrStyle

Satisfied, the app is really useful and has a supereasy interface. The import of the reviews works perfectly. Support is very helpful and quick. Suggestion: I would like to customize a little more the style of the email sent to the Clients, but it's already a good level of customization.

September 13, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know about your experience with our app and support team.

It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience.  I have noted your suggestions and have forwarded them to our product team.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us by our users. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features to make your experience better with the application.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+reviews@automizely.com

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Automizely

The Mortal Soul

Great app with great customer support and the best part is it is free. I would recommend this to all shop owners who are starting fresh.

Video Games Tees

I just install the app. Simple to use and the support is super! I just install the app. Simple to use and the support is super!

La'Maksh

Absolutely Amazing app - I would suggest my others colleagues and store mates to use this app for sure

NuvèLuxx Raw

I really enjoy this app!! It's simple and straight to the point. Not to mention customer service is excellent. Anytime or day they are there to help and I believe that what makes it 10x better!!!