Automizely Product Reviews App

Ali Reviews Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, UGC

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

SharkDecor

Fast feedback and help. I just started using the application, everything is simple and clear. Hope it's really free for all the time you use it.

adoretropical

Location Australia

I use this appp everyday. Its really good. It totally does what it says and more! Thank you for the fast support when I have needed it.

Beasture

Location Germany

Nice support and great App! Thank you for the support at the beginning and a lot of help. its very clean and great

Kitchengadgets.shop

Location Netherlands

Quick response, very helpfull staff and easy to use app. As this is a free app i would surely recommand this to new users!

VulturePrices

amazing app, i love the way it functions so smoothly. im glad i was able to find them sooner rather than later.

zenbodyalignment

Time spent using app About 1 month

Thanks for the free reviews, I do wish there was a way to block out the country of review. No other complaint.

May 3, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are happy to know about your awesome experience with the app. It is our constant endeavour to delight our users. We will definitely check with our concerned team and look into your suggestion.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account.

Regards,
Nitish
Team Reviews

RESHAPE

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app proved to really useful and clean with their UI for the reviews. Thanks for the generosity for free unlocks.

Comodi Home

Location Spain

the technical staff helped me out a lot, were very fast at replying. I definately recommend this app to everyone. And it´t completly free. I

ProudSkin

Location Netherlands

the best review app i have used so far, after you import reviews it will conform the style to the style of your page. Accurate to the description and I really recommend it.
They got aftership too which is another amazing app

Nitedd

Location Spain

la app es gratuita y bastante fácil de utilizar , además hay un chat en vivo que te ayuda si tienes dudas o problemas .