Automizely Product Reviews

Automizely Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
May 12, 2021

Just installed this app and since then I having a great time using it! tysm for the app! Hope you keep getting better.

Cachorrinha Caramelo
Brazil
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 11, 2021

Awesome and practical app, and the customer support is efficient and kind. Thank you for your services. wish you success

Alp-MIII
France
Time spent using app: 4 days
May 11, 2021

Iam honestly loving this app, I didn't expected it gonna be that good. It's so intuitive and for me it doesn't lack of anything, it gives everything promised

Aphrodite Heart
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 11, 2021

Very easy to use and excellent customer support! Unbelievable. You guys are doing an awesome job. Kudos

Hoodiebaba
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited May 11, 2021

It’s a good app. I just ran a store. He can provide me with a lot of help. When encountering problems, the customer service staff responded in a timely manner. I think this is a responsible company. I will continue to use it

yooupin
China
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
May 10, 2021

This app is awesome! It is very magical and practical. It is very friendly and easy to operate. If you use it, I believe you will fall in love with it. Come on, get started.

Store SGT
Brazil
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 10, 2021

just using this app for the first time. I will review later after using a couple of times. I like it so far.

God's Elect Apparel Shop
Time spent using app: 25 days
May 9, 2021

I like this product. It is very magical and practical. It is very friendly and easy to operate. If you use it, I believe you will fall in love with it. Come on, get started.

Kaijiarui
China
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 9, 2021

Really easy to use! the tools are extremely helpful for any kind of store, and the support is very nice and fast responsive.

Trendo
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 9, 2021

Love how simple yet se features-loaded this app is and to top it their support team is available at just ping, even on weekend (in fact I am getting support on Sunday 9 pm) so you can image how good product and support team this app is. 5-Stars from my side for this app.

RitzyNG