AfterShip Product Reviews

Display genuine product reviews with photos and videos.

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

SKOD

Location Egypt
Time spent using app 21 minutes

They are very helpful and respond really fast and everything is so easy to edit and adjust to your requirements.

Meraki

Location Austria

the support team was great and fast to respond! 10/10. It is all for free and no hidden fees hiding anywhere!

arla and finn

Time spent using app 1 day

Love the minimalistic design - perfect for my shop. Love having customer reviews on it too, really adds value to my products.

Pitter Patter Baby

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app. Makes sending review requests very easy. Customer service is always very helpful and prompt in their replies.

Potentia

Location Brazil

their support is great, they solve my problem in a minute and they are very respectful. I realy liked and grateful

Liza Veta

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great customer service! Love the fact it's also free, good for startups, and test your needs. Easy to customise.

KAYSMAR

Time spent using app About 1 hour

They helped me much so nice apps soo nice They helped me much so nice apps soo nice They helped me much so nice apps soo nice

Loja Dondokas

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 6 minutes

Estou testando na minha loja, espero que consiga no mínimo converter as opções para o português, está difícil achar um app de reviews para traduzir..

Overset shop

I used this app. Great app. It was help me a lot. great support team. quick response. quick handle a problem.

Aly & Co. Creations

Time spent using app About 9 hours

Great, friendly and fast customer service! helped me set up and gave me 500 emails a month upgrade for free!