Automizely Product Review App

Automizely Product Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Review Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, Rating

The Nook

I love this app. The support via chat was great. The process of importing reviews was super easy! Great for making your store look more trustworthy! Highly recommend!

Spiffy Bags

excellent support. When i was uploading additional reviews I got prompt support to assist me through the proces.. then it all went smooth.

Love-Melanin

Nitish is a great guy, super cool app - makes life far far easier. Highly recommend to others. .......

Miroiter

Thank you for this amazing app. installed without any issues. Customer service was very quick to install the review widget on my product page. Thank you <3

LittleIsla

This app is really easy to set up and use. Doesn't take too long to import reviews. Support team was fast and prompt.

Tiny Cedar 小香柏

Patience in answering, timely handling of questions, friendly customer service staff,very good service,but I hope problems to be solved more quickliy

sundaysbeachshop

Excellent alternative to paid apps. Riyaz was excellent with his assistance. Five Stars! Appreciate all of your help!

MAMAS WEAR

Loving this app. The support rep is awesome and easy to reach as well. I would if you want to make review transfer easy, this is the app.

Mr Box Office Store

amazing always work and it's free!!! switched from another app to this, their support team is also very helpful, always online

Spring Fling Co

Very easy to use. I had a few issues I needed assistance with so I started a live chat and they helped me out with all of my questions within minutes.