Automizely Product Reviews

Import Ali & your customer Reviews to boost Black Friday sales

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

FineLineArtCo

This app claims to be free but isn't free its a 14 days free trial then moves to a paid product. Very diseaving

September 4, 2022

I am sorry to know that your issue was not resolved and you are not happy with the feature.

Please note that your issue would be dealt with with utmost priority. We are available 24 X 7. You can also contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

Anmol

Myhairvitamins

Location Sweden

Probably the worst customer service ever, it took almost a week for them to install a piece of code to show the review stars and still they didnt manage to do it. I remind them everyday they still dont do it.
I asked them to completely remove the code from my theme, they said yes we have removed the code and i uninstalled the app afterwards, still two piece of code was left on my website. I manually removed it.
Do not install this app you will regret it!

July 4, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

Neha Karadi

ProSoftwares.fr

Location France
Time spent using app 12 minutes

ce n'est pas GRATUIT, c'est une arnaque !!! ils vous donnent 14 jours d'essais, ensuite bonjour les frais, de plus le service client vous demande dès l'installation de mettre 5 étoiles, c'est de l'arnaque pure et dure, n'installez pas cette application.

TANIA CHERNOVA

Location Ukraine
Time spent using app 27 minutes

Do not install it if you see that it is free. This application is not added to the review tab. Comments appear in the footer.

June 5, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

Nitish Batra

Mooden Home Decoration

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Do not install it if you see that it is free. It totally messed up my store.
This application is not added to the review tab. Comments appear in the footer(LOL).
Customer service is like a robot. Just keeps saying that we will improve it. A complete disgrace.

January 28, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are very disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. We will investigate the reason for the concern that you have raised to understand where we have fallen short of your expectations.
We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

Neelima Aggarwal

Callisto Jewellery

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 43 minutes

Extremely bad support, doesn't even speak english i suppose he is using a translation. However the app don't support danish and, doesn't sort by languages, not sure whether they are going to charge you in the future, app leaves code when uninstalled, including - Google Snippets and Review widgets. Make sure you create a duplicate of your current theme before downloading this app. But i recommend that you DO NOT download this app.

January 14, 2022

I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the customer service support and the app doesn't support Danish and doesn't sort by language. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

You are our valued user and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. We are assigning a support executive to check and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

FiorettoUS

Location China

It is called a review app but actually it is a total crap on doing that. I cannot import the reviews and the service is as useless as ever. Deleted immediately, what a waste of time.

January 5, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Neelima Aggarwal

Nerdish Games

I was really expecting more from this app. Can't send review requests manually or to anyone who purchased something from before the app was installed. Contacted support about this, not sure what happened but my scheduled emails disappeared. Then every support advisor I spoke to didn't understand my problem and gave useless solutions that have nothing to do with my problem. Really wanted to like this app.

December 9, 2021

I can see that you are concerned about not being able to send review requests manually or to anyone who purchased something before the app was installed. Also, you are not getting the expected help from customer service support. I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

It is our constant endeavor to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

support+reviews@automizely.com

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

SexDollsFun

Location China

Before I gave them a good comment, the customer service was very quick to solve the problem, but after I gave them a 5-star good comment, the customer service was very slow to deal with the problem. Two weeks ago, they said they would solve the problem for me, but so far, they still haven't given me any reply. I am very disappointed with the attitude of the customer service!

December 1, 2021

I am sorry to know that your issue was not resolved and you are not happy with the customer service support.

Please note that your issue would be dealt with utmost priority. We are available 24 X 7. You can also contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

Aurora Lights

I've had a big problem with this app. I deleted my other review app on advice from one of the support team, but now my new reviews with automizely show up in the wrong place on the page, and for two days I've been going back and forth with support to fix this. Now I have no reviews posted because my pages looks unprofessional with the reviews in the middle of the page. This has been a very bad experience.

November 1, 2021

I am sorry to know that your reviews are showing up in the wrong place.

It seems that the developers have resolved your issue. One of our support staff will get back to you. It is our constant endeavor to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful.

Previous 1 3