Automizely: Ali Reviews App

Automizely: Ali Reviews App

by AfterShip & Automizely

Import Aliexpress reviews, Photo reviews & product reviews.

Topbrand.store

ı have never seen WORST APP BEFORE WORST APP WORST CUSTOMER SERVİCE I UPLOAD THİS STUPİD APP AND I ALREADY DELETE APP AND THE DELETE CODE STİLL ON MY WEBSİTE. I SEND 1000 EMAİL THE APP DEVELOPER AND THEY DONT REPLY OR MAKE ANYTHİNK

December 10, 2020

Dear customer from Topbrand,

This the product owner of this app Yi. And I am really sorry for your unwell experience with the app!

I really understand the frustration of seeing the widget still showing up after uninstallation. In the early versions of this app, you will need to switch the widget off manually before uninstallation. You can install it back and switch it off and then uninstall. But we have learnt that this is not intuitive to our users and updated the feature: now this will automatically disappear right after uninstallation!

And I particularly apologize for you sending many emails to us and not getting an in-time response. There must be a problem on our side and I want to make sure you have easy channels to reach us for assistance. We are reviewing this issue to improve our customer support quality, and we have opened up live chats right inside the app. You can now chat with us directly with one click on the button at the bottom right corner!

We are sorry to see you leave. We are actively improving this app, both in our customer support quality and product features, you are always welcomed to come back and give it a try. I am really sorry for all the inconvenience caused. Please do not hesitate to talk to us at support+reviews@automizely.com or install the app and live-chat to us directly!

amazinglypets

it is by far the worse. even if you delete the app, you will still have the reviews on your product pages...

December 5, 2020

Hi dear customer from Amazinglypets,

We apologize to you for encountering this issue! In the earlier versions of this app, you would need to switch the widget off manually before uninstallation. We have heard you and we already upgraded the app. Now the reviews will disappear automatically after uninstallation. Also we opened live-support in the app to assist you better. Please feel free to head back and give a try on our new version!

And thank you so much for feedback to us that we can reflect and improve on our side :)

Best,