Automizely Product Reviews

Automizely Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
February 13, 2022

Customer service was great. She responded immediately to my request. i have not used the app yet. its kind of hard for me to navigate.

Southern Sass Loft
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Automizely & AfterShip replied February 13, 2022

Thank you for your feedback.

We are pleased to know about your experience with our service and support team.

It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+reviews@automizely.com

Neelima Aggarwal
Team Automizely

February 7, 2022

The app isn't quite what I needed (I wanted to be able to customize the review questions), but the customer support team was great!

MARION Maternity
Time spent using app: 2 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied February 8, 2022

I can see that you are not happy with the app as you are unable to customize the review questions. I apologize for the inconvenience.

However, thank you for your valuable feedback about the customer support team.

Your feedback has been registered. In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with promptly. Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

Edited January 28, 2022

Overall the app is quite complete for it to be free, BUT there are some things that annoy me. For instance, if you're not in an English speaking country and want the app to show another language then it can be annoying. I switched the app language to Spanish and while some things do translate to Spanish, there are others that stay in English. This can be frustrating because obviously not every single customer will be able to understand English and won't know what's going on and where to click. Also, you cannot change the font size of the email that customers receive requesting their review and the font size is TINY. A bit worried people getting that email will not even bother reading it because of how small it is, and hence won't leave a review, but we'll see. I know I cannot ask for too much since the app is completely free, but those issues (and others I've encountered) are kind of making me doubt whether I should keep it or download another app.

Fiori Storee
Mexico
Time spent using app: 5 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied February 1, 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I can see that you are not happy with the app translation and also unable to change the font size of the email that customers receive requesting their review. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Edited December 22, 2021

I use this apple for my customers reviews and love how its easy to use and the 24 hour live chat for support. Wish it had more custom futures.

Jazz It Up Beauty
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Automizely & AfterShip replied December 22, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I can see that you found the setup easy.

Your feedback has been registered. Please help us with the custom features you are looking.

Please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with promptly. Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

Edited December 7, 2021

The setup was easy, quick support from Subash and this app is really useful i recommend everyone to use app

Caramel Doll
Time spent using app: 3 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied December 7, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I can see that you found the setup easy and Subhash from customer service support was helpful.

August 23, 2021

Haven't used the app yet had to contact the customer services team to disable the review limit and remove their logo watermark both of which are free features, I'm not sure why they were not enabled by default. Once done I'm then asked to leave a review, seems like an elaborate scheme to get 5-star reviews.

FFS Beauty
Time spent using app: 28 minutes
Automizely & AfterShip replied August 23, 2021

Thanks for your review. Really looking forward to having you use our app and give us an opportunity to serve you with the best of features and services. Please be informed that removing the watermark and review limit is user-driven here at Automizely, as and when we receive a request from our users we do the needful. These features if enabled beforehand, would not help our users to actually know that these changes are required as they continue their journey as entrepreneurs with us and want to attract more and more traffic.

Please note that there is no rush to leave a review, you can take your time and then update/delete/write a review at your convenience

In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with promptly. Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance.

Rupam

Team Automizely

July 13, 2021

i am using the app to import ali express reviews for my products, it is good, I'm currently having some problems in managing the reviews but the support team is quite helpful. itd be great if the mobile optimization of this app would have been faster and better looking.

Ritzzero
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied July 13, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I am sorry to know that you found some issues while managing the reviews and the support team assisted you regarding your issue and were helpful.