Reviews (3,391)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable widgets and ability to collect and display product reviews. They commend its smooth performance and responsive customer service, which offers helpful resources for those less tech-savvy. The automated review collection feature is seen as a tool for enhancing customer loyalty and boosting sales. The app's easy setup and review automation controls allow for quick issue identification and resolution.

June 27, 2024

Jai! I am grateful for your help. I appreciate it all.

TopazG07 LLC.
17 minutes using the app
February 26, 2024

Good app to create fast reviews.

Anbernic.io
About 1 month using the app
February 18, 2024

Simple and easy. Customizable

Hot Trends Online
3 months using the app
June 20, 2024

As of my last update, I don't have specific experiences with Automizely Product Reviews to share, but it's known for enhancing e-commerce platforms with customer feedback and review management tools.

OnlyTheTop
13 minutes using the app
June 29, 2024

功能齐全,好用

Lotus Charms
China
12 minutes using the app
May 27, 2024

Just started using the app, but the customer service is great and there are many options!

Apex Home Outlet
19 minutes using the app
May 18, 2024

With its nice feature of automated review collection, my business has seen a drastic improvement in customer loyalty, leading to an increase in sales.

MBOSS.US
Germany
23 minutes using the app
March 21, 2024

My experience was phenomenal with this app. Every time I needed help, the nice agents were here to assist me from start to finish. I communicated with two nice agents who stopped at nothing to help answer all of my questions and assisted me with what I need to make my business run as smoothly as possible.

Trendy Fashions R-US LLC
About 18 hours using the app
January 30, 2024

Great app

Bo's Coffee
Philippines
Almost 2 years using the app
February 14, 2024

Very intuitive application, competent and fast support

Qarted