SMS, WhatsApp, Email Marketing

SMS, WhatsApp, Email Marketing

by AVADA

SMS, Web Push, Email Marketing, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

Unbrandead

LOVE this App, easy to use and set up! Customer Service is always an absolute pleasure to deal with and are always really helpful! Thank you Avada Team, you make my life easier!

October 27, 2020

Thank you for your inspiring words! And we are really happy that AVADA apps and support are helpful for your store.

Hope you can spread your words to other merchants so that more businesses can reach our solutions.

I wish you all the best!

foodsbest

Very good customer support and many functions to improve marketing. They help us a lot to improve our marketing.

October 23, 2020

Thank you so much, Kemal! I am so happy to support you and hope my suggestions for your email marketing will help your shop get more sales!

YogaCentric.life

I am using all their apps for my shopify store and they are awesome till now with amazing customer service. I love them and strongly recommend.

October 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We treasure any customer idea and hope the app will be your good friend to get more customers.

Feel free to contact us anytime you need support.

The OZ Decor

This app is really amazing. They have great options. Their staff is truly amazing. I had a couple of issues and they fixed it for me. It is totally free, they provide support for free as well, that is a great thing about them.

October 19, 2020

Our pleasure to help! I am really happy you love the app and our support.
Feel free to contact Avada anytime you need our assistance!

WhataBox®

She helped me very well, very clear and very polite. She solved any problem I had and I can fix everything I need. Great customer service!

October 19, 2020

Thank you for your lovely review. My pleasure to support you!

I hope this app is helpful and we can have more feedback from you too@

Reach Glamor

I am very pleased with this app so far and also with customer support. It is just what I was looking for. Great features and support. I really recommend it.

October 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. Feel free to contact us anytime you need support. We will try our best to assist you using the app fully.

Rathi Silks

Great App. I would highly recommend it ! Makes email campaign creations easy to use and customize. Seeing great response after adding this app.

October 12, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you love the app.
We will continue to support you whenever you need us!

Hope your business will shine along with AVADA Email Marketing!

Pamora

Very easy to use and very quick to install. The support team is great and very helpfull. The email automation is applyable to a llot of different situations.

October 10, 2020

Much appreciated your feedback. I hope you will keep your love with the new app updates in the near time. And our pleasure to support you!

Lemon And Twig

I am totally in love with the amazing features and easy to use interface. The email builder allows you so much flexibility and you are able to create such creative and professional emails. You will never find better support anywhere else! They are literally on call 24/7 and make sure all your queries are seen to. I will honestly never change my email provider....ever! Thanks guys.

October 10, 2020

I am so happy to hear your motivated feedbacks. To be honest, our team is trying every day to support you as our customers and we really treasure any contribution idea from you.

I am looking forward to seeing your shop results in the near time and that will be our best present building this app.

Wish you all the best in life,

Angelbodynow™

Fantastic app. lots of features, it really works, and very efficient customer support. recommended to everyone, install it and you will not regret it

October 7, 2020

How inspired your review is for our team! Thank you so much for using AVADA Email Marketing. We are making the app better every day and hope you find it helpful for your shop.