AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Automate Marketing & CRM, Popup, Abandon Protector, Cart recover

Agustito

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Usando el plan gratuito te permite usar flows automatizados suficientes para iniciar con un negocio. Aún estoy probando el plugin y no puedo aportar mucha información sobre el servicio. Lo que si que puedo indicar, es que el soporte es muy bueno. Me ha atendido @Hana muy bien.

CasaW.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Virker som en rigtig fin app med gode funktioner og muligheder. Har ikke brugt den mere end en dag, men det ser ud til at tilbyde alt det, jeg har brug for. Liz fra support gav også god vejledning og var meget rar at snakke med.

WalkHero

Location China
Time spent using app About 9 hours

This app is not bad, significantly since Emily helped me a lot. But the only downside is that the editing function is not very useful, and you need to find customer service to realize it

Auction Dise

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 hour

customer service is one of the best. jasmine really helped me through onboarding. helped me with some confusions

Valorouth

Location New Zealand

Great app Hana was very helpful I used this app for my email marketing needs very professional and fast support

Mabaha

Location France
Time spent using app 40 minutes

Great help from Prakash in customer service. Very responsive and helpful. Solved my problem without a hitch. Many thanks.

Pink Heaven Lingerie

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to create a popup notification for our Black Friday Promotion.
Special thanks to Jasmine from AVA who was very profesionel and fast helping me to create this notification.

shopimicy

Time spent using app About 9 hours

Liz was great she helped a lot a was very friendly. she helped with every part i needed help with. The serious was great.

MOTAT Shop

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Liz, you were great, got straight to the point with several solutions, I hope if I have an issue in the future you can help me again to the same high standard.

The Body Form

Juliana was such pleasure to chat with. She's super patient and took her time to explain everything step by step with photos, which helped a whole lot. She was able to answer all of my questions and resolve my issues. If I run into any issues in the future, I would hope to chat with her again.