AVADA: SMS, Email Marketing

AVADA: SMS, Email Marketing

by AVADA

SMS, Email Marketing Automation: Abandoned cart, Mailchimp alt

Carb Crunchers

The customer experience is incredible. They have helped me so many times and I could not be happier. They are quick to respond and help me with any questions that I have. Jasmine and Candace are two of the many who have been great help. I highly recommend the app.

Treasure Knot

Have just starting using this app & seems great so far. Very easy to use & the support has been fantastic, very prompt

September 9, 2021

Hello,
We are so happy to hear that you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review ❤️

Aven WFH Life

I switched from another popular email marketing app because the other app had greatly reduced my mobile Google PageSpeed Insight score, which is not a good thing. I've been super thrilled with this app and the support I received. Moreover, I achieved my goal regarding the mobile PageSpeed score; it was not impacted by this app at all, which is great. There were initially some compatibility issues between this app and one of the other apps as well as my theme but they fixed it and everything is working great now. My issue was resolved in less than 24hrs; my initial request was at the end of their support hours and they asked me if it was ok for them to get on it the next day and I said, "no prob" and they were on it before I even checked the next day. Lots of features and a very reasonable pricing structure.

Let Them Be Dog

lots of great features and super helpful support. I am using Avada for everything from shopping cart abandonment to SMS

September 9, 2021

Hello,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track 🚀🚀

Please feel free to ask for our support anytime you need.

Best regards,

222 Jewelry

Super easy to use ! They have everything I need in this app- templates for the newsletter, my SMS/email subscribers, automation campaigns, and support is quick to respond when you need help! All store owners need this app !

Try Mega FL

I used this app for email marketing for my website. I really like the app because this can elevate my business. Thank you.

September 10, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations! Please feel free to ask for our support anytime you need.

Happy selling!

LIVE2INspr UNIVERSAL

Rainy helped me tremendously because i was lost and she helped make a email + sms flow for order confirmation. Customer support is a1

Dum Square

A great ready to use email solution. I loved their pricing which is based on contacts and not on emails sent. This is particularly beneficial for start-ups line us. Shout out: Rainy / Thanks for helping us set up our account.

honythebrand

Excellent way to treat a client :D, Fast & Quick. I asked a problem and in 5min i got an answer so excellent.

Golden leaves

Really great and thank your service really appreciate customer service specially from daisy she spent nearly 20 minutes and resolved my issue thank you for your kind support