AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Popups

SMS, Email Marketing Automation,Abandoned Cart,Shipping Notice

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

ashrman

Thank you for the great customer service, and I especially thank Sister Rainy, her style was great and she solved some of my problems

2AMcakecall

It is awesome. Try it out for yourself and you'll know what good services are supposed to be. Really Rainy!

Lila & Co

Super service à la clientèle de Lucy ! Elle m'a aidé à régler un problème rapidement ! Merci pour le service !

Access Beauty Aesthetics

This app is awesome. Especially for newbies like me. you get so much on the free plan which I am starting on as i am yet to launch my store but can see this app helping me with building my customer base in the near future. Also the customer service is on point. very helpful and quick replies.

Château Les Graves de Viaud - La Colombine

Good apps with a lot of option, especially SMS
good support by Lucy to setup the app, quick and efficient

Persienmarkt

Excellent support, quick, patient, and professional. The app provides a lot of possibilities for email marketing and beyond. I do recommend

lockdownbeards

Works well, support is very quick and helpful. recommend! Plenty of existing Customer Journey templates to work on from the beginning.

Wolf & Thyme

I switched over to this app from Mailchimp and it already is exceeding my expectations just with the outstanding customer service from Lucy. I was guided with the conversion and whole setup. At 11pm at night. The templates are gorgeous and easy to edit, so professional and marketable. The integration of my contacts took 60 seconds and the integration to my Shopify shop looks great. Outstanding.

Mega Market

Great app especially because of the customer service, who got our free plan 15k emails /month. Avada company rocks in all apps they offer in Shopify.

Torretto Tessuti

Very good customer service that listens and offers solutions! We are also delighted with the templates presented in the application, easy to use and effective