AVADA: SMS, Email Marketing

AVADA: SMS, Email Marketing

by AVADA

SMS, Email Marketing Automation: Abandoned cart, Mailchimp alt

Kayino

Great App! Very helpful and friendly support! Using the App for abandonment cart and follow up e-mails

September 2, 2021

Hi,
Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback and 5-star review! 🤩

If you have any questions or if we can help along the way, please feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Best regards

Guygearlab

I started with Avada's size chart tool and the support I received from that team lead me to implement their Email Marketing platform. Once again the support team provided me with unbelievable support. Candance was amazing! Patient and professional. Now I am looking for other Avada products/tools to implement. YES I would refer to a friend!

Don't Think Just Shop

They are simply the BEST!! If you need something fixed, consider it DONE! Job well done, per usual!! :)

Dear Honey Child

I used this app to help me create email marketing for subscribers. So far my experience has been great. I've gotten stuck a few times, but help was right there the entire time!

TheSingingBees

We decided to move on Shopify for the easy and hassle-free settings, since we meet Avada after trying few of other marketing tools. The app is doing exactly what you need to manage all the recent exigent needs of a modern customer, from merchant point of view it has been a great surprise to discover one of the best support team I ever meet on shopify app store, so far. Hope to grow big with them!

www.susen.com

Very good, easy to use, and the customer service is very enthusiastic. Although I'm still in the trial period, I still recommend it.

August 19, 2021

Hi,
Thanks so much for the positive feedback and 5-star review! 🤩

Best regards

Pomp Shapewear

I used the app for pop-ups. It allowed me to get subscribers email addresses. I love the live support.

Royal Grading Service

I am using the free version of Avada to create and send my email campaigns. I am very satisfied with it so far. They offer great customer service and really back you up when you need it. Thinking of getting the pro version!!

August 19, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations! Please feel free to ask for our support anytime you need.

Happy selling!

Lady Luxury Collection

Rainy did an amazing job with helping me in everything I needed assistance with! Thank so much you Rainy.

Aussie Baby

This app came with amazing live chat support. Chat Representative, Candace, is extremely professional, helpful and most of all, very patience in guiding us through the various challenges we've faced and resolving them systematically. Highly recommended!