AVADA: SMS, Email Marketing

AVADA: SMS, Email Marketing

by AVADA

SMS, Web Push, Email Marketing: Abandoned cart, Mailchimp alt

RapSheetHollywoodStore

I'm Enjoying using it and the customer support is so cooperative I highly recommend to install AVADA

Anglomanie.cz

I have tested a few newsletter apps and decided that AVADA fulfilled my needs the best offering a good balance between price and functionality. The support is extremely helpful. I had a few issues with one of the forms and they went far beyond what I expected to solve my problem. That's a rare find. The app is also fairly intuitive and user-friendly. Hopefully, it will serve me well for a long time :).

August 19, 2021

Hello,
We are so happy to hear that you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review ❤️

Lizzie Onion's Emporium

I am really happy with the service. The app and all the support. Can't fault it. Had real issues with setting up as I haven't a clue but I was helped very patiently through the process. Thank you

Shoppers Lane

Great and excellent support. Awesome! They supported me right away, even helped me with editing graphics etc. Would definitely recommend.

Qualitygifting

The best customer service sincerely!!!!! Rainy is the best!!! She offered to help me complete a task I had no idea how to work on. I didn't mind the wait, she's excellent.

decorlyn

Amazing app for email marketing, easy to set up, they have pro team, will help you on every single step. Easy to understand results! Way better than any other email marketing app.

The Mini Story

I was browsing through quite a few email marketing apps and finally decided to settle down with AVADA. The main reason is that the customer service is excellent. They have the best support team I have ever encountered.

100functions

This app makes it very easy to set up and customise marketing emails for your website. Customer service is always there for you when you need them! Thank you!

August 10, 2021

Hello,
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review ❤️

Blazin Fashion

We have just recently installed this app but have been using other AVADA apps for a while. The app itself is quick and responsive. It has a detailed yet straightforward layout that you can navigate easily. I love the fact that it integrates with their other apps. One of my favorites is the review app. The support team for this app is AMAZING! Daisy was quick to respond super friendly to an issue we were having (which was my error). Would highly recommend this app to anyone!

August 10, 2021

Hello,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track 🚀🚀

Please feel free to ask for our support anytime you need.

Best regards,

Tom's Cellars

Absolutely love the interface and the pre-set workflows. Rainy has been fantastic with helping out and getting us going. Looking forward to getting this fully flying!