AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

TheKiddieCompany

It's a fantastic app, loads of helpful guides and support.
Plus, Esther in customer service was so helpful and answered all my questions quickly

Shadow Carmen

Location Germany

Candace takes care of all your requests swiftly and without issue - I recommend this app for its easy-to-use email automation workflows.

AVICENNA SCRUBS

This app is exactly what I needed to market for my business! Everything is so easy to use and you get high quality and professional looking marketing that looks like it was made by an expert! They also have 24/7 support which is awesome. There hasn't been a problem that Drake couldn't fix for me!

Spirited Grace

I just downloaded this App, and I would like to use it for email marketing and popups. I like the support group and the fact that is available 24/7.

LUNA Y SOL

Location Greece

Very useful app. Easy to use, good support. Prakash was super helpful and offered fast and quick solutions.

Lumendesign-IT

Location Italy

Ritengo AVA Email molto valida e molto più efficace rispetto ai concorrenti. Programmare il flusso di email è veramente facile. L'assistenza è ottima. Esther mi ha aiutato a risolvere un problema in pochi minuti. Veramente efficace e competente!

amblent

It's a great easy-to-use app for email marketing needs. Roger was a great help with helping me get started.

Trending Silver Gifts

great support and fantastic customer service team. I liked it a lot. They are very responsive and simple app

toolkisshomellc

Location China

Perfect experience, I test it just now, they react quickly, and settled my problem, So great, I like it

innaest

Location China

Customer service Candace was very responsive and solved my problem. The app has many features and is very comprehensive, thanks