Reviews (1,820)

4.9

Merchants highly praise this app for its exceptional customer support, particularly noting staff members like Esther, Hana, and Lydia for their responsiveness. It features a user-friendly interface and a generous free plan, making it accessible and cost-effective for new and small businesses. The app offers comprehensive email marketing tools, including customizable templates, automation, advanced segmentation, and SMS marketing capabilities for direct mobile engagement. Its 24/7 support is beneficial for merchants in various time zones. Additionally, customizable pop-ups and robust automation features are recognized for enhancing marketing efficiency and contributing to business growth, increasing engagement, conversion rates, and sales.

June 11, 2024

I would not recommend it because every time I send out a campaign we lose more subscribers. I asked about a customer sender's domain but I was referred to setting up different emails for marketing and transactions.

OLIVIA RIEGEL®
About 2 years using the app
August 8, 2023

Emily'le geçirdiğim zaman harikaydı, unutulmaz bir deneyim yaşadım.
Emily'nin katılımıyla muhteşem bir deneyim yaşadım, teşekkürler!

trendhipy
Türkiye
About 2 months using the app
Edited October 4, 2022

Es ist einfach zum kotzen. Wir haben 10 Tage verschwendet, um das kostenlose Marketing auszuprobieren. Immer treten neue Probleme auf und der Support versucht diese zu lösen. tut euch das nicht an und nehmt direkt ein anderes Newsletter Programm. Dieses ist zeitverschwendung

atiaro
Germany
Over 1 year using the app
May 8, 2023

I recently added the Avada app to my shoplift store as I wanted to set up automated emails to be sent to customers. I set up a Welcome automation and when I went to view it, there was an error. I reached to support and Lydia there helped solve my issue in 2 minutes. Really prompt and friendly support, however the app itself requires upgrading if you want to get going with more than one automation unfortunately.

FloppyToast
About 1 year using the app
September 7, 2022

I haven't used the app enough to provide my honest opinion about it, However, I just spoke to Liz in the support chat and she's is awesome!! Very polite and swift support, solving my problem right a way! Thanks Liz! :)

The Bo Collective