Reviews (1,809)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customizable features, and professional templates. It's particularly beneficial for small businesses due to its free plan. Many have seen improved engagement and marketing results after use. The customer support team is highly praised for their responsiveness and assistance. The app's ability to manage large contact lists and its segmentation capabilities are also valued.

Edited October 24, 2022

Amazing support service (Hana was really nice and helpful, 5-star service), but the web is a little messy. Also, there are great templates to use for your emails.

CloseB
Spain
28 days using the app
Avada replied October 26, 2022

We were absolutely overwhelmed to see your review of our app and service!
We hope you experience the app more and give further feedback. Have a nice day 😊

All the best,
AVADA support team

Edited July 22, 2021

I downloaded this app for their automated workflows which helps with easily planning the CRM journey for my customers. Easy enough to use though not the most intuitive, but I have gotten strong support from the team who is very helpful and open to hear suggestions on how it can be improved. Appreciate all the help from the team :) Will continue to use this app and test out the other functions.

like saturdays
Singapore
24 days using the app
Avada replied July 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind and detailed review. We really appreciate that. I have sent you a follow up email to make sure everything is working well in your end. And I hope to hear more of your feedbacks to improve our app.

Kindly check your inbox. Thank you!

February 22, 2022

Candace provided some great service. For Candace, i can provide 5 stars, but for Avada i will put 4 stars. Only because for the time being as i wish to use the software more before really providing a 5 star review.

Cheeky Hour
12 days using the app
Avada replied February 23, 2022

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app.

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to discuss how we can help you make the best use of the app and clear any confusion left. I sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

Best regards,
Daisy

May 10, 2023

It's fine. You can get help form the support anytime you need (as Jasmine helped me) but it has happened a few times that I needed help, because something didn't work

marktbio
Poland
4 days using the app
January 4, 2023

support was fast and amazing (thanks emiliy)
the app is super responsive and you can edit every thing! from workflows to copywriting.
4 stars becuase of sms plan is really expansive

TILTAN
Israel
1 day using the app
August 11, 2022

Esther has helped me so much with setting up my email marketing and welcome pop up. There was an issue with my welcome pop up working with my website theme, but she was able to get the issue resolved quickly.

The Sky Collection
About 19 hours using the app
June 22, 2023

El soporte muy rápido, Hanna quien fue que me ayudó, me asesoró en todo momento, absolviendo mis dudas y preguntas, y sobretodo muy amable.

Bohoo Accesorios
Peru
About 2 hours using the app
April 9, 2023

Quick response for help. No wait times. Jasmine who help me was very quick and i got the information and guidance i needed.

TinapaIsLife
Philippines
35 minutes using the app
Edited June 13, 2023

Je ne suis pas encore familère avec la plateforme, mais elle me semble bien, par contre il serait pertinent de traduire le site en Français, bien que je parle anglais, j'ai quelques fois du mal à me repérer.

Humm
France
28 minutes using the app
April 7, 2023

Great Support from team to help with enable popup on shopify store very good app for promotional popups

miltonindustries