Reviews (880)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its time-saving features, ease of use, and customization options, especially for generating and printing invoices. Its automation feature that sends VAT invoices upon order fulfillment is highly valued. The app's customer service is often praised for its efficiency and round-the-clock availability. The support team is recognized for their ability to tailor templates to specific business needs and resolve technical issues swiftly. Merchants also value the app's user-friendly interface, compliance with local and international standards, and reliable performance.

May 5, 2023

Great app, Hana from customer service solved my problem very quick. I recommend!
Its very easy to use and effective.

Ruggiie
Türkiye
June 19, 2023

Very friendly and helpful Support today from Hallyfe. Fast replies that can save a lot of time for you.

Treso
Germany
April 3, 2020

Very kind and fast resolved all my problem. Recommend to everyone! App is user-friendly with no useless functions. Anything You need in addition You can ask the support team :)

LANTHOME
Latvia
May 13, 2021

Terrific customer service with Avada! They have been able to help us tailor the product to our needs and are super efficient. Thank you!

Robin Hollow Farm
Edited September 18, 2020

I love, love, LOVE this app!!! I got so much brilliant help from the team and now my Tax Invoice looks absolutely magnificent! I am so proud of it.
Regards, Denise from Caring Candies

Caring Candies
South Africa
April 2, 2020

This App solved all my problems. I have to print every order to be picked at the warehouse. The support team helped me code the required fields to pick the orders in the correct way and at the right time and send them to our customers.
Thanks again for your help guys!

esencialesbog
Colombia
January 22, 2024

Jasmine best supporter! Helps really quickly .

Eposy_tex
Germany
About 7 hours using the app
Edited March 7, 2020

So far so good! I have just downloaded the app - we will see how it goes when I try and print the packing slip that I am after. Thanks! v

Silver Belle Design
July 9, 2020

It is very difficult to setup. It is also not easy to change templates offered in the app :(((((((((

luuthuy205
Singapore
May 22, 2023

Quiero agradecer a Jasmine, quien me ha atendido con muchísima educación y rapidez, como a Tony (el programador) que nos ha solucionado el problema en cuestión de minutos. Así da gusto. Os doy un 10.

Roman Joyero