AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

Size chart/Size fit guides, Body Measurement for Fashion cloth

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Increase customer conversion and boost sales

customfurdogs

Everything is wonderful, and this app helps me provide better customer service through the website. Tony does an incredible job at resolving my issue.

At One Sports Recovery

A great app for getting custom size guides up and running in minutes. No html or CSS experience required as there is several templates and preset options to work with. Jasmine and Roger at AVADA are both friendly and efficient in helping resolve any technical issues.

Shop Weekend Cheoks

Location Singapore

We cannot begin to explain how useful this app has been for our business. Installation and set-up was a breeze and the support team is always just a click away to provide assistance. Flexible creation of size charts with templates on hand if you one to start with. Jasmine was an absolute pleasure to speak with when I needed more information about my plan moving forward. With this app, we were able to create and provide product-specific measurements through pop-up links to help customers to find the best fit and reduce returns. A great way to start for any business. Highly recommended!

wc sports

Location Brazil

Aplicativo muito bom, suporte incrivelmente e rapido Prakash não demorou 5 minutos para resolver meu problema.

Jovian International

Location Malaysia

This app helps me to give better customer experience using the website and everyting is great! Hana is amazing at solving my issue.

The Jewelry Box

Location Australia

Love this app! The team are a great help, Especially Liz who has helped with 5 of our stores. Thanks again! Highly reccomend

KABE

Location Mexico

Very great support! Jasmine helped me fix a problem I was having in a matter of minutes. Would definitely recommend!

Addilyn Styles

Location Australia

Very impressed with the help i have received from Liz :) Thanks so much! Highly recommend this app.

Miss Eko

Very easy to use and has a lot of advanced features for personalization. Just what I needed. Thank you! And thanks to Roger for helping when I needed.

Kitu Kali

I installed the app and was having some minor issues with positioning of the button and the size of the window. Contacted support and within 30mins everything was sorted out for me. Great app, even greater support. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 68 69