Avada: Size Chart, Size Guide

Avada: Size Chart, Size Guide

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
February 3, 2023

Hakeem did a great job and now we have this wonderful size chart on our product page! Thank you very much!

Triumphonaturae
Italy
February 3, 2023

The app is working perfect and the support is great! Abby was very nice and help me out to solve the issue that I had.

Fluxiesromania
Romania
January 31, 2023

excellent support, quick and efficient and did exactly what I was wanting, will be looking forward to using this app more

Barnstaple Equestrian Supplies
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 30, 2023

"I recently started using the Avada app for my Shopify store and I am blown away by the level of service I received from the support team, especially Jasmine! She was extremely helpful and provided all the necessary information I needed to set up the size chart feature on my store. The app itself is incredibly user-friendly and makes it easy to create beautiful and professional size charts. I highly recommend Avada to any store owner looking to enhance their customer experience. 5-star service and app!

CornBee
January 28, 2023

I really like customer support and it is easy to use and support.
when I am getting started I ran into an issue and a person called Esther helped me to resolve it. it was great

Cloari
India
January 25, 2023

avada one of the app help me a lot because i was have a problem with the size chart , also they have one of the best support she help me a lot to understance the process of the app for real it was my best experiance .

ClothesGenius
Morocco
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
January 23, 2023

I had an issue and Juliana was quick, helpful, and friendly. Exceeded my customer service expectations.

btwsport
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 21, 2023

sehr gute Beratung via Chat, Grundeinstellungen wurden vorgenommen da es auf Anhieb nicht funktionierte! Danke Abby!

dressgo
Switzerland
January 20, 2023

Esther and Gideon- thank you so much for helping today. I couldn't have done this without your help. This app is so useful

Sontousa
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
Edited January 16, 2023

Good app and I like it . It is very helpful and all stores should have it. thank you Juliana for your help

Nargisse Couture