AVADA Size Chart FREE!

AVADA Size Chart FREE!

by AVADA Commerce

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

Jenut-B

This is a great app which helps me a lot for customizing my store! Can't imagine that it was FREE! The Avada team have provided excellent customer services! They have quick response when I have enquiries and problems! So much thanks to them!

Jaimeandjaimie

Avada Size works great, have many customization options, can display various information besides size topics. Their Team Support also at excellent level.

Tealmint

Really straight foward and easy to use app. It takes you step by step in the set up and it also gives you templates and the best part is free. Love it!

Axis Tango

I appreciate having different sizing charts for different products. This gives my customers relevant information that assists them in making purchasing decisions. I needed help with the app's installation for my theme and the dev team was quick to assist. The app is working well.

Mahoganyfair

This app is so easy to setup, I had been looking to manually create a size chart, however as I now have this app installed, I will wait and see the results, I am going to set this up for all products.

OnyaBrand

J'ai procéder à l'installation de cette application qui permet de réaliser des guides de tailles à afficher sur votre boutique. J'ai trouvé cela vraiment très pratique et d'une facilité déconcertante pour la configuration. Merci au développeur pour cette superbe application qui facilite les achats et aidera à entretenir le niveau de satisfaction clients en ce qui concerne le choix des articles qu'ils souhaitent.

Hiyah Intellect Apparel

EASY PEASY.

Pacific Northwest T-Shirts

I use all of AVADA Apps on my shop and they work perfectly there apps are perfect for all types of shops and their customer service is also awesome

Kub3|4All

i was finally able to get proper information to the customer. Now there was no more confusion. Also it looked better

Lillie

I recently installed the app and currently have two charts being utilized. The app was easy to download and understand with quick implementation. I really appreciate their back support. Very pleased and would recommend at this point.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12