AVADA Size Chart FREE!

AVADA Size Chart FREE!

by AVADA Commerce

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

fashionbests

I love this app because it makes things much easier for me, it gives my customers the opportunity to be able to get the proper measurement for their garment purchase through my store, a great app. Thanks!

Super Cool Gifts

Very flexible app to build size charts. Very user friendly. HTML editor could have been little better.

LIFE IN MOTION

Our store under development experienced issue with the inline chart guide not able to be displayed on the product page though configured with the right setting. We got in touch with the support team and Roger has been a gem. With collaborator access granted, the support was made easier. Roger managed to look into the issue that we reported and he has helped in resolving the issue within 2 days. Thank you so much :)

Metta

Great app and great customer service if you need any assistance! I created my own size charts and uploaded photos but they also have charts you can fill in

Zdravé tričko.cz

The best support I've ever experienced. I appreciate the speed and willingness of the staff. I definitely recommend it. Georg from www.zdravetricko.cz

Own Your Vintage

This was a great solution for adding a size chart to our products. It's easy to use and the support staff was responsive and efficient.

richandwandasworld

I have just started setting up the app. So far so good. I am just starting to apply it to my products. I am very busy, so this might take awhile. It has not been long enough to see if it will work with the customers. I also have some additional questions about modifying the charts.

Marée Haute

Im using the Avada size chart. I would rate the app a 3 star but because the Avada customer care team is so great (available, responsive helpful) Im rating it a 4. It was easy to set up but it wasn't intuitive to edit and it doesn't look great. Somehow it looks weird on desktop (vs mobile)...

May 19, 2021

Hello,
I am Daisy from AVADA Team. Thank you so much for your feedback on our app!

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to help you make the size guide look best on PC and mobile. I sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

Best regards,
Daisy

HODOH CLOTHING UNLIMITED

Great app. I used to app for size measurements 4 hodohclothingunlimited.com Just suggestions please add men suits & women dresses.

Brookes Fluffy Monkey Bums

I used this app to help me create a size guide for monkey diapers. Its been great. much better than the one I created

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23